• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at these two TRAGIC BITTER QUEENS; about to be STEAMROLLED into SUBMISSION come May 29th, when THE QUEEN OF LIFE™ unleashes a DEVASTATING EPOCH of CULTURAL ENLIGHTENMENT amongst EARTHS MORTALS.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Look at these two TRAGIC BITTER QUEENS; about to be STEAMROLLED into SUBMISSION come May 29th, when THE QUEEN OF LIFE™ unleashes a DEVASTATING EPOCH of CULTURAL ENLIGHTENMENT amongst EARTHS MORTALS.

I must have missed the press release where she promised not to play anything from the last 7 years.

iihwkrmi53iy5gvldd.gif

Kyon

Banned
I must have missed the press release where she promised not to play anything from the last 7 years.

Embarassing because thats longer than Gaga has been relevant

iihwkrmi53iy5gvldd.gif

MDNA tour is already heading to be one of the top selling tours ever. Ya'll can stay pressedT and depressedT

MDNA tour is already heading to be one of the top selling tours ever. Ya'll can stay pressedT and depressedT

So are the Rolling Stones tours and other Greatest Hits acts that are no longer relevant. People still long for their glory days.

#aintnoonepressed

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
The only BITTER QUEENS here are the ones that cannot see what happened OVERNIGHT. The CULTURAL BAPTISM™ has BEGUN in Korea and SLAYED lives, the rest of the world is NEXT.

Koodo

Banned
The poor sis Noodle Soup Nomezer has been hard at work PRAYING, but his soul remains HAUNTED and TORMENTED by MOTHER GAGALUPE QUEEN OF KOREA.

iPeErsMbqUySp.gif

The only embarrassment are the FELONS who are BANNED from ENTERING foreign countries.

ibfag7jvuLZUgv.gif

Delio

So The Wanted called Xtina a bitch and ugly for not hugging them then they performed on The Voice. One Direction would never.

The only BITTER QUEENS here are the ones that cannot see what happened OVERNIGHT. The CULTURAL BAPTISM™ has BEGUN in Korea and SLAYED lives, the rest of the world is NEXT.

Oh I get it; the castle is supposed to be the Notre Dame de Paris and Caca is Quasimodo.

So The Wanted called Xtina a bitch and ugly for not hugging them then they performed on The Voice. One Direction would never.

No Direction WOULD never because they COULD never.

She would shade the shit out of those tiresome little upstarts.

As for The Wanted....who?

Koodo

Banned
Queen Hyoyeon remains excluded

tumblr_m359f77ygQ1qkolxgo1_500.gif
Poor creature was probably not allowed to leave her 4x4 PRISON as SAMSUNG is cutting costs on product lines with LOW RETURNS.

MEANWHILE, 2NE1, miss A, BEAST, Wonder Girls and Rainbow were IN ATTENDANCE basking in the HOLY LADY'S LIGH†.

Kyon

Banned
I am not spoiling the BTW Ball keep that shit in the Gaga thread. I did it before I went to the MB and it made me sad I knew exactly what was gonna happen. Never again. I will go to the BTW Ball and cry tears of blood as I am baptized unknowingly.

MEANWHILE, 2NE1, miss A, BEAST, Wonder Girls and Rainbow were IN ATTENDANCE basking in the HOLY LADY'S LIGH†.

Meanwhile, they remain in the shadow of Girls' Generation and KARA - who did NOT ATTEND.

I guess it's FAIR that lesser individuals would go and see someone they could IDENTIFY WITH; just like all the emotionally crippled, little misfit CUTTERS.

568163343.jpg

Paws up, Koodough!

I'm not surprised you already have several pictures from the tour at hand. When will Mad-onna ever receive this much DEDICATION from YOU.

ikkkrWcMuFu6s.gif

Just a spot of COPY/PASTE, DEAR; getting into the Caca/Quasimodo SPIRIT of THINGS.

I've even found the materials she built the stage with!

L1568.jpg

Lady Gaga hates telephone? What did she say about it?
She was as vague as possible, naturally.

What’s your worst song?
I hate ‘Telephone’. Is that terrible to say? It’s the song I have the most difficult time listening to.

Because it was offered to Britney first?
Well that’s not exactly what happened, but I don’t want to delve into that. I could delve into it if you turn that (motions to recorder) off… But ultimately the mix and the process of getting the production finished was very stressful for me. So when I say it’s my worst song it has nothing to do with the song, just my emotional connection to it.

Okay. So which of your actual songs don’t you like? What would you listen to and think, ‘that’s pretty shit’?
What would I like, skip over? Nothing on ‘The Fame Monster’. I think that’s pretty great. ‘The Fame’? I would probably skip over ‘Money Honey’.

Wikipedia gives a much more concise summary than I could have given:

In the documentary "The Last Days of Left Eye", TLC member Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes said she was 100% against the release of Creep as a single, and threatened to wear black tape over her mouth in the music video. She thought that when a girl finds out that her man is cheating on her, the girl better leave rather than cheat back.

Creep is a million times better than any of their other singles, Waterfalls included.

I don't even care that Left Eye hated it

*shock*

Creep is awesome! No wonder she died >_>

Diggin' On You remains my TLC fave, followed by No Scrubs, naturally.

Did she?
C0LCW.gif

This would be an interesting discussion: artists who hate their own songs!

Lady Gaga hates Telephone
Kelly Clarkson hates A Moment Like This
Britney Spears hates Sometimes

...any more?

I remember some journalists singing Borderline at her, she grimaced and said "please stop".

I think she said the song she regretted recording the most was Material Girl.

I love everything about Telephone except for the Beyonce interlude and the music video. That low-key intro remains BOOM FIYAH

Mariah hates "I Don't Wanna Cry" (I lost the interview, so all I have is Wiki proof) because she thinks it "has no message." I tend to agree, though it's a vocal showstopper live.

Leona sings "Better in Time" almost every gig, but in her autobiographical picture-book she vowed never to work with the producer of that song ever again because he changed so many things - she didn't have any power until Echo to actually fight for herself.

Styles

I love everything about Telephone except for the Beyonce interlude and the music video. That low-key intro remains BOOM FIYAH

Mariah hates "I Don't Wanna Cry" (I lost the interview, so all I have is Wiki proof) because she thinks it "has no message." I tend to agree, though it's a vocal showstopper live.

Leona sings "Better in Time" almost every gig, but in her autobiographical picture-book she vowed never to work with the producer of that song ever again because he changed so many things - she didn't have any power until Echo to actually fight for herself.

Breathe> the rest of her discography for me. But Echo is much better than her debut. All the tracks are listenable compared to the few I could bare through on her first album.

Surely CONTEST WINNERS have the least creative control in the industry.

Even groups like PCD probably had more creative control.

Speaking OF, I heard Stickwitchu for the first time in an age today; love that song
ibl6bBa3fxuoiz.gif

Surely CONTEST WINNERS have the least creative control in the industry.

Even groups like PCD probably had more creative control.

Speaking OF, I heard Stickwitchu for the first time in an age today; love that song
ibl6bBa3fxuoiz.gif
Sorry hun, you couldn't be more wrong.

She wrote or co-wrote every song on Echo minus the one cover, and had total control over her look and promo that era (she insisted on a simultaneous worldwide release, for instance, which turned out to be a mistake, but her mistake).

MDNR got you all thorny in the nether regions, Pho? I certainly don't blame you sis.

Stanning hard for Starships today.

She wrote or co-wrote every song on Echo minus the one cover, and had total control over her look and promo that era

LESS is MORE, poor brave Leona. I'd type out a funny quip about wanting to see LESS of LEONA, but her career has flatlined and she is nowhere to be seen.

ibvLQO4VdGniCY.gif

Maybe one of her stans should give her a hiding again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom