• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trigger

I wouldn't say nothing...

pGhBK.jpg

Bladenic

TBH he's the reason I stopped watching. Right behind Kurt. And alongside the awful plots, schizophrenic characterizations, increasingly terrible and redundant musical numbers, whoring out of certain artists (Gaga case in point), extreme pushing of creator's own beliefs, etc. etc. Basically I really liked season 1 then it all went to shit by the end of season 2.

Predictably, I've only ever seen the Madonna episode. That enough to lend me an idea that the show would be shit. The autotune is offensive and makes the show unlistenable.

That little gay boy with the bad hair who looks like a lesbian is positively GHASTLY.

Koodo

Banned
I lasted for two seasons before calling it quits. The second season was an act of masochism. Blame It On The Alcohol still lingers in my mind as the single most offensive hour of scripted television I've seen.

Ryan Murphy is a cunt.

botty

Banned
Lourdes and her grandmother.

c0zZW.jpg

Max and his MILF Mother.
And what I believe is a Lady Gaga impersonator.

Ynzcw.jpg

Kim K-- Lourdes and Madonna's old soggy ass.

60zqd.png

demigod Max and goddess mother.

2ZHg1.png

Poor Lourdes, her only female role model is an old hag who enjoys thrusting her loose and dusty vagina on television. #parenting101

Amusing the way people keep the same THREE or FOUR Madonna pictures in rotation in an effort to shade her.

Lets face it; there aren't many shady pictures of her around because she is as CLOSE to FLAW FREE as a FAVE is GONNA GET.

You can keep trying though. Especially amusing with that FAT CUNT and her HIDEOUS CHILD in the same post.

Koodo

Banned
Amusing the way people keep the same THREE or FOUR Madonna pictures in rotation in an effort to shade her.
Sounds familiar, hun.

20120511-chicqb62na6j8tnfjwi3pnfith.png

You can keep trying though. Especially amusing with that FAT CUNT and her HIDEOUS CHILD in the same post.
That child's puffy eyes tell a story of MENTAL TORMENT, waking up every day in an environment of HUMAN DEGRADATION like THIS:

qgsas.jpg

botty

Banned
Xtincta? Tired? Non-shock.

Amazing how her slow metabolism also applies to her career.

No, I was putting you too bed. Xtina is a singer, and vocalist of the highest order. None of your faves would ever be able to come for her when it comes to raw talent. Once Madonna breaks her hip with that Bobby brown-pelvic thrusting choreography she will have nothing else. I mean, at least gaga can play an instrument or two.

No, I was putting you too bed. Xtina is a singer, and vocalist of the highest order. None of your faves would ever be able to come for her when it comes to raw talent.

And all that talent has taken her to the DIZZYING HEIGHTS of THE VOICE when she SHOULD be a judge on RU PAUL'S DRAG RACE.

tumblr_lp5xddZ1aT1qdf8w1o1_500.gif

Once Madonna breaks her hip with that Bobby brown-pelvic thrusting choreography she will have nothing else.

How is it that an XTINCTA STAN could come for someone she has tried SO MUCH to EMULATE? I suppose this could be applied to ALL FAVES bar LEONA LEWIS who doesn't HAVE a CAREER.

I mean, at least gaga can play an instrument or two.

tumblr_m3eu1x4mRm1ro7huno1_r1_500.gif

Majmun

What is this mess.
Hagdonna is irrelevant in the current music business. Just like the antiqued Rolling Stones and U2, her only way to stay in this business is to tour and sing songs from her golden era.

MDNA flopped harder than a hooker in a church. MDNA singles were terrifyingly bad. No one wants new Mandonna material because it's so bad.

Yes, Mehdonna. Please keep on touring and reminisce us of the great stuff that you once HAD...and not the wreck that you've become.

MDNA is #9 on the GLOBAL SALES CHART, dear.

Another RECORD BREAKING WORLD TOUR starting this month.

Almost THIRTY YEARS of NON STOP ICONOGRAPHY.

...when will your fave?

Koodo

Banned
Don't come for QueenOfKoreaAndFlowerOfAsiaHyoyeon
That was commentary on your KINDRED RELATIONSHIP with HIGH EMPRESS GERMANOTTA, but if you INSIST.

At least she isn't JUDGING a REALITY SHOW.
The Queen of Hearts ♥ will earn more in a season than SAMSUNG will gross in a LIFETIME.

iBv7On6MxR5E5.gif

Has SAMSUNG gotten tips from BRANDY yet?

MDNA flopped harder than a hooker in a church.
Much like Beowulf's latest, but at least The Hag, amid the career-staining IMPLOSION of MDNA, had the decency to lodge a single in the Top 10.

ibt9Xlny7u0ynR.gif

#struggles

Salazar

The Queen of Hearts ♥ will earn more in a season than SAMSUNG will gross in a LIFETIME.

B5EkM.gif

lmao this is like some small-town parochialism. Spamming the same old jab. You don't got to care about foreign pop music if you don't wanna, Koodo. Just show that bare minimum of class.

Koodo

Banned
STRUGGLES INDEED.
Struggles are reserved for obese girls losing weight in Dancing With The Stars.

Turning to REALITY TELEVISION in the DARKEST HOUR; Britney following XTINCTA'S LEAD yet AGAIN.
There is a difference between QUEENS who can still SELL ALBUMS & SINGLES and a FAT CUNT whom only exists in the pages of WIKIPEDIA. The latter relies on REALITY TELEVISION as a FULL-TIME JOB, while the FORMER's gig is a temporary diversion to KILL BOREDOM.

While GODNEY receives a pay check that would even make MAD-ONNA consider the gig, XTINCTA is at home weeping over THE NOISE's collapse in the ratings and the realization that, ONCE AGAIN, Godney has PUNCHED her GAPING ANUS out of the GAME.

XTINCTA will remain AWAKE AT NIGHT, wishing for the day when there will be medication for CAREER CONSTIPATION.

Koodo

Banned
Personally, I think Nicki Minaj is one to watch. Starships makes me think her career is meant to fly, reaching heights unseen by most faves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom