• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

O.J. Simpson's parole hearing will air on ESPN (Update: OJ granted parole)

LifEndz

Oh boy. You're saying "man" too much and trying to be charming. Charm isn't going to work, OJ. These people are looking for any reason to deny you parole.

Wag

"Nobody's accused me of pulling any weapon on them".

Uh, because you killed all the witnesses?

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
I don't think that's what he was saying(at least that's not what I got from it), but I could be wrong

He's basically saying oj was found guilty because America couldn't handle him being free while also having Obama in office, which is an insane conclusion to draw.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Checked in as he's throwing those other guys under the bus again. "They had the weapons, I didn't."

Mimosa97

Oh boy. You're saying "man" too much and trying to be charming. Charm isn't going to work, OJ. These people are looking for any reason to deny you parole.

Why are you talking about him as if he's a victim? You do realize he's a murderer right?

And don't worry it looks like he's gonna get paroled.

LifEndz

"no one accused me of pulling a weapon in my life..."

Damn. You can practically hear what the parole board is thinking.

The story he is giving and the way he is doing it, is NOT helping his cause for parole at all....man, feel like the lawyer would tell him exactly what to say .

Machina

Banned
This guy ain't getting out ever. This parole board are practically begging him to slip up badly so they can make up for the not guilty verdict

Wag

Goddamit man, just say "I'm totally sorry for all the things I've done and all the pain I've caused". You'd think it would be easy.

He needs to pull a Red from Shawshank...

"Rehabilitated? It's just a bullshit word. So you go on and stamp your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth, I don't give a shit."

That will get him granted parole...

I think OJ thinks this is just procedural and that he's a lock to get out. His mouth looks like its gonna get him left right where he is.

RPGCrazied

If healthcare got this much coverage maybe we'd be in a better place right now, Jesus Christ.

DFMdw4oUAAAiH1l.jpg:large

It's like he knows the cameras are trained on him and rolling.
Hahaha. This is the most OJ thing that he could have done.
Even an ounce of contrition would have gone a long way, but of course, this is OJ we're talking about.

ApharmdX

Banned
This guy ain't getting out ever. This parole board are practically begging him to slip up badly so they can make up for the not guilty verdict

Yeah the system has had a hard-on for OJ since he (perhaps) murdered two people and got found innocent. He is done.

his lawyer needs to lean over and say ' The trial was 9 years ago, you lost...now apologize and explain how sorry you are and stfu'

OJ is well known for being arrogant as fuck, so why exactly are people surprised by his attitude? This is who he is. He isn't even remotely sorry about the armed robbery.

Top Bottom