• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite gameplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroCDR

Gems look like a hoot, maybe I just didn't notice but it seemed like Chris was tele-dashing without a cost while having an un-activated time stone.

Xeroblade

I missed the video but found this screen shot, is this really the HUD? if so its awful compared to UMvC3.

N3rovIp.jpg

mcmmaster

How do you go from MvC3 to this? That looked so uninspired and stiff, and some people are actually excited for this game lmao

How do you go from MvC3 to this? That looked so uninspired and stiff, and some people are actually excited for this game lmao

It doesn't look bad. The characters are screaming for some kind of comic filter, though. They look like they were done for a UE3 game. They need to be a bit brighter. Also, opaque beams look pretty bad.

V-Faction

Early MvC3 looked pretty flat, too (if we're talking about character fights and all that jazz). Takes times and experience for people to get good at their characters.

The UI and such? Doesn't really matter. Going from MvC3 -> Ultimate MvC3, that UI change was hella weird, but people adjusted. MvCI's UI is utilitarian. And there's no cool font with UNCANNY and VIEWTIFUL followed by 16 '!' I'll give you that.

NhNAj0v.jpg

Looks like there are easy hyper combos and Chris has some sort of ammo system in this game, looks like he can't zone like marvel 3.

This looks like a mix between TvC with a bunch of MVC3 elements.

Some of the gameplay changes are odd, like Chris having ammo.

But it still looks fun as fuck. Just hope the UI gets changed and they throw a filter up./

Pachimari

I don't know what to think about it. It looks way worse than MvC2 and 3, but I'm not totally opposed to the new artstyle, and it still looks somewhat fun. Do we have both gem and power stones in this game? And what do they do? How do I obtain a power stone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom