• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis_

If you want to talk Soundtracks take a look at Hunger Games OST slaying Moldonna's current trash.

pPNGu.gif

I wasn't talking about MDNA or albums in general.

Perhaps you should consult a physician regarding your poor taste though.

Pot kettle MDNA

I was talking about the cd and you quoted me.

But I see that you've in general moved on to Madge's tour sales since that's all the poor dear has left.

;)

Pot kettle MDNA

I was talking about the cd and you quoted me.

But I see that you've in general moved on to Madge's tour sales since that's all the poor dear has left.

;)

No DEAR, that's what I was referring to in the first place, but continue to talk about MDNA, BY ALL MEANS.

And in any case, not ticket sales per se, but rather the venues Koodo and that other one were talking about their faves filling out. Even Xtincta's dresses fill out better than Rihanus in an arena.

Lady-Gaga-Monster-Ball-Haus-of-Gaga.jpg

I wonder what kind of laughable giant marionette monster Caca will have on her new tour. I swear when I watched the Monster Ball (fast forward was used) thought I was watching a Nickelodeon show. How avant-garde to 12 year olds.

Kyon

Banned
Is that actually on stage? Looks like a fish with Down Syndrome. And what is that monster supposed to be?

The Fame Monster, she slays it with her pyro bra i think i remember when i went lol nothing too great hehe it actually is a great show even for Gaga haters lmfao

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
The Fame Monster, she slays it with her pyro bra i think i remember when i went lol nothing too great hehe it actually is a great show even for Gaga haters lmfao

the audience helps kill it too by taking pictures with their cellphones and cameras while she is singing Paparazzi

I wish I had attended
brit11.gif

Kyon

Banned
I wasn't a fan of The Shame, and the tracklist was polluted by it
brit11.gif

God when she started Money Honey everyone was like wtf is this shit we want this singles not this filler. She did sing alot of unreleased stuff which i was the only one who knew the words to like You and I, Vanity and Glitter and Grease ..
just flaw free i cried at the end. BlessedT
brit11.gif

EDIT:wanna know the worst part about the show? Starlight thinking she could DJ aint nobody knew who her ass was except me and the monsters in Floor
brit11.gif

Kyon

Banned
i got in free cause my best friends mom wanted to see her so she bought my ticket and she bought my glow stick and Monster Ball glow bracelet
brit11.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
God when she started Money Honey everyone was like wtf is this shit we want this singles not this filler. She did sing alot of unreleased stuff which i was the only one who knew the words to like You and I, Vanity and Glitter and Grease ..
just flaw free i cried at the end. BlessedT
brit11.gif

I know I have the DVD and put it on once in a while, Jesus loves everybody
brit11.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
The Story of The Plastic Bag and The Goat

Besties Katy Perry and Rihanna have revealed that they became "fast friends" after bonding over a purse in 2009.

Perry has for the first time explained how she met the "Umbrella" singer, who not only threw her a bachelorette party before she married Russell Brand but has also reportedly comforted her since their split on Dec. 30.

"[Rihanna] had this cool studded Valentino bag that had sparkly stuff on it," Perry tells the May issue of Elle magazine.

Apparently, when Perry complimented her on the purse, the Barbadian pop star offered to send Perry the same one as a gift.

"I was like, 'Oh great, here's one of those tricks who talks fast friends but never lives up to it,'" said Perry, revealing that she was initially skeptical. But Rihanna followed through on her promise.

"Valentine's Day came around, and I got a little Valentino bag in the mail from her," says Perry. "I thought, 'Wow this is a woman of her word.'"

Rihanna was surprised that her friend remembered that moment.

"She remembered that? That's awesome!" said Rihanna. "I'll tell you, you do not find people like her in this industry. She's gorgeous, charming and so unedited it's scary. That's what intrigued me most when I first met her: she said it like she saw it. I trust people like that. I feel safe around people who tell me the [bleeped]-up [bleep], because I know they'll always tell me the truth."

Trash, they deserve each other

Koodo

Banned
#pray4moblin

Rap Up said:
Brandy is coming back with a banger. The R&B singer has enlisted Chris Brown for the first single off her upcoming album. “Put It Down" is set to premiere this month. Breezy raps on the song, which was produced by Bangladesh and written by Sean Garrett.

“It’s uptempo, it’s really different,” Brandy told True Exclusives, while also sharing her experience in the studio with the “Deuces” singer. “The session was amazing,” she said. “Chris gets me. To work with people that love you and love your craft and what you do, I think it makes the song even better and the experience even better.”
More

How embarrassing. Girl should have kept her dignity and remained retired.

UgVXu.gif

Kyon

Banned
Y'all shading my boo but comes with the territory. My #1 Male fave and my #2 female fave are gonna give me so much life

As did One Erection. No more needs to be said.

7QGcP.gif

Madonna is almost 30 years into her career, past her peak, but it's never really dried up for her.

Imagine if Madonna had sales like Fail This Way during her peak? How embarrassing.

That little group of homosexual youths aren't even a blip on the radar.

Delio

I'll be waiting for that call, if it ever happens.

Meanwhile, they remain outselling MDNA.

ibuN7SgBWzTxXM.gif

Madonna is almost 30 years into her career, past her peak, but it's never really dried up for her.

Imagine if Madonna had sales like Fail This Way during her peak? How embarrassing.

That little group of homosexual youths aren't even a blip on the radar.

Still hating on my boys success I see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom