• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBH

The #Braves have recalled RHP Matt Wisler from Triple-A @GwinnettBraves. RHP Josh Collmenter has been designated for assignment.
https://twitter.com/Braves/status/867728844907827200

giphy.gif

My internet's slow so that gif didn't animate right away. I thought Bartolo was Manny Ramirez judging by the first frame. Scrolled back up and was like wtf

RBH

This is an MLB thread, though.

How an NBA team does doesn't matter in an MLB thread.
Oh no, I mentioned an NBA team in the MLB thread! The horror!

dx16.jpg

Relax.

We've had friendly back-and-forth banter about our sports teams in the various sports threads for awhile now. Shit, even Xia (our resident mod) has given me shit about Atlanta sports teams in random threads! Not sure why you're trying to create an issue over essentially nothing.

RBH

You will do no such thing to 2015 Opening Day starter Josh Collmenter!
I'm almost convinced that planting Collmenter in Atlanta was a plan by Arizona to get back at them for the Shelby Miller trade haha

There's more to Dave Stewart's strategy than I realized 🤔

Oh no, I mentioned an NBA team in the MLB thread! The horror!

dx16.jpg

Relax.

We've had friendly back-and-forth banter about our sports teams in the various sports threads for awhile now. Shit, even Xia (our resident mod) has given me shit about Atlanta sports teams in random threads! Not sure why you're trying to create an issue over essentially nothing.

Just saying:

Velcro Fly

If I had to summarize the Cubs season so far

1. Giving up first inning runs to almost everyone
2. Scoring late on wild pitches or passed balls (aka the Little League steal of home)

Beckx

the Mookie comment is getting all the tweets but this blows my mind a little more

DAlmqJqXkAAKBsE.jpg

DAlmqJuXoAATahL.jpg

Also, this morning/last night Rakuten Eagles pitcher Takahiro Norimoto tied a record that's been standing since Hideo Nomo left NPB, 6 consecutive 10 K games. It's pretty wild that Darvish and Tanaka never did that, especially considering Tanaka's ridiculous year.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
WTF I just saw this... they threw the guy out for leaning over the railing to get the ball?

Something that is done at every other ballpark with zero problems?

W T F
ball was in play. you always get thrown out if you touch a ball in play.

Beckx

Almost forgot: konami just released a free to play version of PowerPro 16 - Powerful ProYakyu Championship 2017.

It's on the Japanese PSN and you only need a JP account to download. I haven't had a chance to see what modes are available or what the FTP aspects are like. I know that in the existing games the create a player modes are where all the FTP stuff hits you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom