• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

Can you play tomorrow morning? I got invited to scotch tasting night tonight and sailing tomorrow afternoon. I could probably either play like right after work tonight or sometime tomorrow morning, like 10/11.

Also in DotA2ish news, 5 JUNGZ is Team Liquid now? When did that happen?

Dookie was kind of entertaining 15+ years ago when I was a teenager in HS, but I wouldn't say I was a fan of anything they've done since.

I'm working from home today so I could play any time. I have some things to do tomorrow but I could probabl y play in the morning if needed

DJ Bowser

Drugs are the best!

I try not to listen to any songs from DSotM separately. The songs are amazing, the but that album is still so much better than the sum of its parts. Animals, alternatively, I don't feel the need to really listen to in sequence.

Drugs are the best!

I try not to listen to any songs from DSotM separately. The songs are amazing, the but that album is still so much better than the sum of its parts. Animals, alternatively, I don't feel the need to really listen to in sequence.

Dsotm is also much better with a set of good headphones. You miss so much underneath without them!

In other news, dark souls 3 stress test up

this thread
cBj1LTf.png

can we talk about doter or even madden?!

Top Bottom