• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

brentech

i dont understand the question!

league vance is tomorrow around 8 pm pst but i'm hoping these 2 games get finished tonight. i'm not going to simit unless the two matchups say to do so

Maybe using the word sim was wrong. I just meant advance. What's the normal advance time?
All this time I've been going off of daddyleagues, but it's wrong because it's set by each user's PC time. I'm pretty sure the norm is later than I'm generally willing or able to play the game.

Maybe using the word sim was wrong. I just meant advance. What's the normal advance time?
All this time I've been going off of daddyleagues, but it's wrong because it's set by each user's PC time. I'm pretty sure the norm is later than I'm generally willing or able to play the game.

its always 72 hours from the date i advance to the new week. so lets say i advanced right now, then the next vance date would be Friday @ 4:40 pst (but i usually round up to the top of the next hour)

p.s.

the only time this isn't the case is when we vanced to the new week lets say at noon on a saturday. i would round that up to tuesday @ 4 pm pst (i call it the eznark clause!)

Nightz I can play tonight if you want to but I know you probably don't want to play twice today and that late though. Will you be around tomorrow afternoon/evening?

Packing a bowl, there was an accident so I was almost late.

you say you'll now potentially be 30 mins early and then show up 30 mins later than that and you're on time!? how do you hold a job!

in other (more serious!) news, is there much of an issue using an older motherboard with a new graphics card? i'm upgrading my dota PC from a 560ti to an r9 390 8gb and the only hangup i see is that my current motherboard supports 2.0 pci slot and the r9 390 is a 3.0. will this be a huge problem? i can buy a new motherboard on bf i suppose if needed, but if it wont cause issues i prefer to not buy a new one (i'm just running games at 1080 anyways!)

Smokey

you say you'll now potentially be 30 mins early and then show up 30 mins later than that and you're on time!? how do you hold a job!

in other (more serious!) news, is there much of an issue using an older motherboard with a new graphics card? i'm upgrading my dota PC from a 560ti to an r9 390 8gb and the only hangup i see is that my current motherboard supports 2.0 pci slot and the r9 390 is a 3.0. will this be a huge problem? i can buy a new motherboard on bf i suppose if needed, but if it wont cause issues i prefer to not buy a new one (i'm just running games at 1080 anyways!)

No

But there's a decent chance you'll have to update your BIOS tho

You'll also prob need to use Display Driver Uninstaller to completely wipe remnants of Nvidia drivers when you switch to AMD.

It's not even Geno bro, somehow getting hit as soon as the WR catches the ball is a fumble. It doesn't make sense.

i feel like that is a glitch. i haven't had it happen to me but i think it happened to AT or someone else in a stream i was watching a few days ago. it was like the instant they got hit the ball came loose and they kept it as a fumble.

MEANWHILE, every game qb's get hit while throwing the ball and lose the ball with what appears to be a clear fumble but it's called incomplete

Ferny

i feel like that is a glitch. i haven't had it happen to me but i think it happened to AT or someone else in a stream i was watching a few days ago. it was like the instant they got hit the ball came loose and they kept it as a fumble.

MEANWHILE, every game qb's get hit while throwing the ball and lose the ball with what appears to be a clear fumble but it's called incomplete

Yup. It happened twice this game. The first time it was whatever, but the second time I was just done at that point.

When Madden is taking the game away from me, I seriously lose interest. How both of those were fumbles is beyond me.
Yup, looked like two incomplete passes. Honestly don't blame you with how that game was but you were down 3 when you went for it on fourth in the third. Started me in FG range and I get a TD. His next drive, a TD. If you punt, who knows. Gg tho, that was some ridiculous hfa.

Tannehill: 85.6, 16/22, 141 yds, 1 TD, 1 INT
Cameron: 7 rec, 85 yds, 1 TD
Miller: 20 carries, 55 yds // 1 rec, -2 yds
Jones: 2 Tkls, 2 INTs

Smith: 61.9, 14/23, 189 yds, 1 TD, 3 INTs
Amaro: 5 rec, 99 yds
Gore: 17 carries, 56 yds // 2 rec, -3 Yds
Revis: 4 Tkls, 1 TfL, 1 INT

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I almost feel like advance should be set for Sunday due to the holiday. Doesn't matter to me as I'm on bye though.

It wont advance on friday unless everyone is done. We'll check in with the remaining games if they arent done by then.

Smokey

The CronusMax Plus works flawlessly with the PS4 and Elite controller. I synced it up and tried BLOPS III. The same controller configuration I used on X1 carried over here. No additional configuration necessary.

Holy shit I am in heaven ;_;

Top Bottom