• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

My aunt didn't make margaritas like she did last year 😤

This is the worst. I went to a family reunion and no one bought any alcohol except for cheap ass beer.

dac15_sad.gif
dac15_sad.gif

kvk1

Do you work for the CSE, kvk1? I noticed they were hiring software and crypto people. I'm going to apply but I'm scared of their mandatory polygraph test.

nope, i'm more on the social sciences side of things than signals/comms

don't let a polygraph requirement stand in the way of a job you want, it's honestly not that scary

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
im surrounded by silvers and 1500 MMR players at thanksgiving wAt dOp I didn't even kno u cud even still be silver tbh

literally surrounded by milkman's

Auteezy

Banned
In honor of thanksgiving lets list everything to not be thankful for

Fuck Doom

peruvians, western north american chinese, SEA players who queue usw, Russians, Europeans with inflated mmrs on use, every teammate I've ever had, Ice Frog, ixmike88, blizzard taunting me with 3 days of overwatch never to be heard from again

Playing fps on a gamepad after having been on kbm pretty much exclusively for 5 or so years is AWFUL.

Also halo 2 is easily the worst halo multiplayer (of the halo games that matter, ofc), why is it so lauded

I tried playing League again. Game is still far too difficult to make a comeback in and community is still bad.

Also seeing people mad over getting put up against an unusual hero (say, Riven mid) is tiring.

bounchfx

bounch remind me never to let you fly my spaceship.
fail.gif

I'm getting all my mistakes out of the way early so I can focus on raising my Elite MMR for next season

but seriously why aren't my thrusters working
oh god i flew into a star again
T___T

edit: hope everyone had a nice thanksgiving! I sat in front of my pc eating heated up trader joes eggplant cutlets and watching jessica jones.. what has my life become? XD

Had a crepe with goat cheese and lard in it last night, drank some perrier, better dinner than any of y'all fancy thanksgiving poopy meals
Who the hell eats turkey yo ?

Auteezy

Banned
I'm getting all my mistakes out of the way early so I can focus on raising my Elite MMR for next season

but seriously why aren't my thrusters working
oh god i flew into a star again
T___T

edit: hope everyone had a nice thanksgiving! I sat in front of my pc eating heated up trader joes eggplant cutlets and watching jessica jones.. what has my life become? XD

a Trader Giottos Classic

If there's something I've noticed about American cuisine it's that they use eggplant as a replacement for a lot of things.

Also I want to visit the Cali desert if I'm over there. I saw the Josh Homme episode of No Reservations and it looks weird as fuck (but really cool at the same time)

tusk complaining that pl was unbalanced. cant even

A farmed PL is one of the most OP heroes in the game though
Like if you have diffu manta butterfly skadi satanic BoTs what's gonna stop you ?

Tusk is super strong at any point of the game because of his utility, but he's never "I'mma 1v5 y'all motherfuckers" territory

Top Bottom