• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth NA Release Date Announced [Feb 2nd 2016]

Via
https://twitter.com/gematsucom/status/653229565716889601

not sure if its same for EU since this was announced at NYCC.

git hype
9ZA4wcx.png

Some PS4 off-screen gameplay from 2 months ago

Yall better have that cash in hand ready//

Leomon this thread if old

Tizoc

They didn't say anything about a retail Vita release :/ I'd like to play this on the go but I ain't giving up 4 GB for it.

solomon

America is getting a physical right? I'm probably going to buy two copies the story games always hold a decent value.

Ibuki

Banned
America is getting a physical right? I'm probably going to buy two copies the story games always hold a decent value.

So far we are only getting physical for PS4. There was a tease from Namco regarding PS Vita physical to 'Look forward to Sunday's panel'. Looks like they only announced the release date... nothing about Vita.

solomon

So far we are only getting physical for PS4. There was a tease from Namco regarding PS Vita physical to 'Look forward to Sunday's panel'. Looks like they only announced the release date... nothing about Vita.

Sounds good, I should probably buy a ps4 first though lol.

A turn-based JRPG with random encounters coming to PS4?? How did I not know about this? I'm in just for that, I don't even have any investment in the Digimon franchise.

jjonez18

Digimon, digital monsters. Day one.

Takes me back to the Digimon World games. Speaking of, where's my PS1 emulation on PS4 Sony?

T.O.P

Banned
I hardly import stuff but i might make an exception for this

How does it compare to your regular Pokemon game? a.k.a. last time i touched a Digimon related game it was the first World on psx

HardRojo

Great news! PS4 version for me. I'll let my Vita rest till I get the Danganronpa games and till I need to replay ZE2 before Volume 3 arrives next year (it feels so great to be able to say Zero Escape 3 is coming!).

I hardly import stuff but i might make an exception for this

How does it compare to your regular Pokemon game? a.k.a. last time i touched a Digimon related game it was the first World on psx

It's not much like Pokemon outside of the elemental monster battling aspect. If you have played Shin Megami Tensei, it is a bit closer to that.

Top Bottom