• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth NA Release Date Announced [Feb 2nd 2016]

Hmm, I getting a sense that the game is going to be sent out to die, along with our chances of getting the other Digimon games.
I don't think you have to be worried about that.

They talked about it on a NYCC panel, Bamco EU just had a 2 hour livestream and greenlit a physical PS4 version after fan requests and their social media posts about the game reguarly.

You can see from the localization being eng sub only that they're not expecting mega numbers, but I'm pretty sure they're doing their best to sell it.

HIR0

From the same source as OP:

nCtyQWW.png

Didn't more people go to this panel? Why haven't we got a better confirmation?

According to this person they showed off the box art for the physical Vita version at the panel.
https://twitter.com/TheSigmaOmega/status/653344866177544193

ZeroX03

Banned
Hmm, I getting a sense that the game is going to be sent out to die, along with our chances of getting the other Digimon games.

Everyone said that about All-Star Rumble, but here we are. The PS4 release should really help too, being on a relevant system.

Stuart444

Eh, it's had a number of things done for it now which is within their budget, stream, demos at expos, etc. Even reversing the decision for a physical PS4 version in Europe. Even a marketing trailer released on youtube. Not much more than can be done within their budget I'd imagine.

It's just only a few of the gaming news sites seem to care about it. (At least Kotaku put up a list of all the Digimon in the game which is something lol).

Hopefully more sites start to care near the release date. We as fans should also spread it. Word of mouth is probably the games best friend.

m@cross

Ahhh perfect, this will help get me to Persona 5. No to decide which physical to buy... hopefully a reasonably priced collectors edition will make this decision easy.

I will get this game. Looks sweet and something I would enjoy. Dunno anything about Digimon or what it even is but this seems cool.

CONFIRMATION!

LiHnXYJ.jpg

rip physical vita version

omg, Beezlebumon (Blast Mode) and Cherubimon

It's beautiful. Western exclusive digimon... That's some bs - I don't have the JP version but it's still bs.

EDIT-
That PR rep is either the biggest troll or is sweating right now lol orrrr they were just trying to get people to come to their conference.

jzbluz

Since Vita is not getting a physical version, then I wish they would list a preorder for the digital version so that way I can take advantage of the current PSN campaign.

Qwark

I'm so pumped for this game. Now I just need to decided if I'm getting it for PS4, Vita, or both. I wish the Vita had a physical version though.

Stuart444

and how do i get the pre-order stuff on vita?

don't tell me it'll be ps4 exclusive :/

Nah, either they will allow you to pre-order it soon enough or they will offer it free for a limited time. That's how they usually do things if for some reason they don't allow digital pre-orders.

Nightbird

Nah, either they will allow you to pre-order it soon enough or they will offer it free for a limited time. That's how they usually do things if for some reason they don't allow digital pre-orders.

well, that explains how i was able to get the Danganronpa Ultra Despair Girls Theme, even though i don't own the game yet.

thanks for clearing this up!

well, that explains how i was able to get the Danganronpa Ultra Despair Girls Theme, even though i don't own the game yet.

thanks for clearing this up!

though generally free for a limited time means for like the first two weeks, buying the game off psn will come with the dlc included

Top Bottom