• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shenmue 3 won't be at E3

jbug617

Banned
DA9pJe-UIAU74CF.jpg

Credit to Wario
https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/869028934360354816

Hexer06

I'm not really surprised, but it would've been cool if it was. I backed this on Kickstarter and I fully don't expect getting it for years. Can't wait to start seeing gameplay whenever that happens though. :D

Also: Shenmue 1&2 Remaster could exist... I hope. lol

Before the shitposting starts do note that they've been posting updates to their backers and on YouTube. Not every game has to show up at e3 to be alive.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Of course it won't, it would steal the spotlight away from the upcoming Shenmue 1 and 2 HD version.

Don't play with my heart.

GunBR

Welp, now we can be 100% sure that the game will not release on next december

vaporware

edit: not sure where Shenmue 3 fits in a world with Yakuza.
You probably never played Shenmue or Yakuza if you really thinks that they look the same

Gamezone

Gold Member
I think we all know that Shenmue 3 won't launch this year. Still disappointing, was hoping for gameplay.

Ooccoo

I did.

Yakuza is just better. I feel like Shenmue didn't age well at all and I'm not expecting the studio to be able to handle current gen, like at all. Game will be super budget and probably end up disappointing most of its fanbase.

It's worth pointing out that Sony's press conference is not E3.

There might still be chance for a trailer drop at Sony's conference but all this means is that they won't be showing the game off in a developer capacity at the show itself.

I did.

Yakuza is just better. I feel like Shenmue didn't age well at all and I'm not expecting the studio to be able to handle current gen, like at all. Game will be super budget and probably end up disappointing most of its fanbase.
Every shenmue thread since announcement I swear

Top Bottom