• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

vsxpx.jpg

r29Oz.gif
aBwAT.gif

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
She isn't fat!
anymore

I could post pictures to prove it, but I think they might be dnrog quality.

Ashhong

She will forever be fat in my eyes.

I cant look past my original hatred for her. All I see is that same over the top cutesy girl, just trying too hard at something else now (being sexy)

Maybe if they come out with a song thats halfway decent I will think again.

edit: goddamn Yubin's rap in that song is one of the worst things I've ever heard.

Let me reiterate reiter reiterateeeeee

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
She will forever be fat in my eyes.

I cant look past my original hatred for her. All I see is that same over the top cutesy girl, just trying too hard at something else now (being sexy)

TWINKLE TWINKLE

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
They really need to drop that guy who has been writing their songs. It seems that Twinkle Twinkle was his one-hit wonder. Can't be having more crappy songs... they're too fine to go down like this.

Ashhong

They really need to drop that guy who has been writing their songs. It seems that Twinkle Twinkle was his one-hit wonder. Can't be having more crappy songs... they're too fine to go down like this.

Didn't their last songs do pretty well though? I dont even know the name, I never listened to it. The one with the creepy virtual dating MV?

Not that I've ever cared about Girl's Day, but the less time they spend dressing, and acting like 6-year-olds the better.

tumblr_lykq3tlxWQ1qgbo81o1_r1_500.gif

tumblr_lykiezwgqS1qdk6l3o1_500.jpg

No you won't. Like she was in a boating accident, or fighting cancer.

Ashhong

It's not even that bad, or in any hurt her career.

Lets be real though. If it happened to anybody in SNSD this thread and all of the internets would go apeshit. It's just not bad because nobody cares about her.

Goddamn. How/why is she not posted more? I've never heard a Girls Day song, are they just not that big/good?

They were posted in here quite a bit when they were promoting, but they suck anyway. Only good song would be Nothing Else Matters.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Lets be real though. If it happened to anybody in SNSD this thread and all of the internets would go apeshit. It's just not bad because nobody cares about her.

They were posted in here quite a bit when they were promoting, but they suck anyway. Only good song would be Nothing Else Matters.

Nothing Else Matters eh?

Edgeward

That is my point. Because of the fact it's Hwayoung makes it a non-issue right from the very start. That sounds way meaner that I wanted it to be (as I don't have any dislike/hate for her), but I can't think of a way to make it nicer.

Lol. Seriously, edge, fix your life.

tumblr_lykyryG7xU1qj2ww9o1_250.gif
tumblr_lykyryG7xU1qj2ww9o2_250.gif

I know, I need to re-examine my life choices up to now.

Reading comments on plastic surgery articles is never a good idea. So much vitriol.

Alta1r

But...dayam, she is spectacular. Probably the second hottest 유 I've seen. Are they promoting anything any time soon? I want more..

tumblr_lusyj3ltlS1qk12q0o1_500.jpg

Ashhong

Nothing Else Matters eh?

Shit, I always get that title confused. That's how little I care about their music.

Nothing Lasts Forever

Oh yea, Yura and Jihae are pretty hot. Someone needs to link you to their Maxim pictures. I think Dice uploaded it on his own account somewhere.

(._.)

Banned
I just wish the wardrobe malfunction happened to another member of t-ara. all of them or good but a flash of hyomin or soyeon would have been FUCKIN CLASSIC.

Who is that playing with her hair? I've definitely seen her somewhere.

Oh yea, Yura and Jihae are pretty hot. Someone needs to link you to their Maxim pictures. I think Dice uploaded it on his own account somewhere.

There's a quicklink directly to the page on fiddle, lol. For good reason.

And going from blonde to dark is brilliance on the level of Einstein/Newton/etc, by Yura. It's not just that it looks better than her blonde hair (which was also hot as hell), but the transformations just makes it all the more special. Yura is quickly sailing up to the top of my list, possibly right behind Hyomin.

This whole picture series is divine.

Ashhong

Damn, I don't know about you guys, but Yura in those pictures is seriously no cuter than your average Korean girl in LA. She just looks...plain. Need me some Jihae!

Alta1r

Yoona? but she's like... a pencil

Lol, reminds me of Strange Clouds "hello world, I'm with a yellow girl, #2 pencil." Not Yoona, her "slip-up" can happen in a more personal setting. But of all T-ara members that could have happened to I think panda is the only one happy about this.

tumblr_lyksy3DV8W1r67pjdo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lykq11c74i1qd704zo1_500.jpg

vanty

I'd say Jihae is by far the worst looking girl in Girls Day. Last time she didn't look at least 35 years old was the Twinkle Twinkle MV.

Ashhong

She looks pretty good without pro makeup etc etc are you crazy? Just an awkward smile. I would challenge you to find a picture of Minah but I don't want to see it.

W_Dreamer

It's not even that bad, or in any hurt her career.

I think it actually would help her career. This event has given her something to distinguish her from the others.

She now has a batch of sympathizers / supporters ready to white knight her, and I know people who had admitted that they now have an interest in any of her future appearances (if for the simple fact they have visual confirmation she has a left nipple).

She's now more than one of the other T-ara members.

ramyeon

She looks pretty good without pro makeup etc etc are you crazy? Just an awkward smile. I would challenge you to find a picture of Minah but I don't want to see it.
But your argument was that Yura looks like any average Korean girl on the street. Jihae looks like any average Korean girl in that photo. In fact, I think you'd be surprised if you went to Korea. Average girls in the right areas of town look way better than most idols.

Ashhong

Oh, I didn't realize that was his point of posting that Jihae picture. I will readily agree that she looks pretty average there too. I wouldn't be surprised, I go occasionally :p But I prefer the more americanized girls in LA. They have less of a cutesy look, more of a hot/sexy look.

Alta1r

i needed to see this as a gif

jessicakittywavebyebye.gif =)

iQN70L68FgD4f.gif

Wow. Is this from the latest episode of DB or her serial? Each time I see a non-Soshi girl that's hot as hell, someone posts a picture like this and I'm like, yeah...there really is no comparison. Good lord..

tumblr_lyk1jwuS161roof4ho1_400.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom