• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

White Xbox One Bundle with Sunset Overdrive confirmed

Lkr

what is the expected release of sunset overdrive? just Q4? i have 6 months of 0% apr and i was gonna say i'll get the madden bundle, but then i saw the pics of that white one. damn

SEGAvangelist

Gold Member
Man I want this but I don't want to get SSO that game looks like its gonna be hot flaming garbage

67250-WAT-lady-meme-JWYv.jpeg

T.O.P

Banned
Ended up pre-ordering this

I'll sell my D1 Xbox once this arrives then, white is way too good lookin to pass on :D

Hard choice between this and the Madden bundle....

I'd get the Madden bundle. Amazon is giving a $35 promotion along with it, so that's the one I'd be getting if I didnt have it already. The white Xbox is nice but black fits much better in a cabinet anyway. I just want me a white controlller.

NYR

Sold my $399 xbox one for a $25 loss to get the white one. I bought it a 5 weeks ago, but I also have a $15 gift card, so the $10 loss is worth it for the color change and a free game.

Hey, guys, still new here but is this thread worthy? It's a character design contest for Sunset Overdrive, but it's being hosted by Polygon, which may or may not be a banned site? I literally just made member, thought I'd ask first.

hwy_61

Banned
This will be my second Xbox One. I sold the first one I had due to kinect leaving an awful impression on me, but as soon as they dropped it, I've had my sights on buying it again. I'm looking forward to Sunset Overdrive. I know next to nothing about the game. All I know is that it looks amazing and there is inline skate grinding ala jet set radio.

One week remains.

Are we gonna be okay without Kinect? Is MS ever going to sell the white controller separately? Is the digital TV tuner ever coming to NA?

So many questions...

j-wood

I've been PS4 only so far this gen. I'm really tempted to trade in my ps3 and games to get this bundle and then the MCC when it comes out...

nikos

Has there been any word on the white Xbone being available beyond this bundle?

I want to pick it up, but sort of want to see if any Black Friday deals will come along and these might be gone by then.

I didn't even think of doing this for some reason. I didn't really want to sell my stuff anymore after I sold my 360 awhile back only to get another one a year later. But I never use my 360 anymore since I like playstation a lot more and get all my stuff on their systems.

I really want that white xbone and was going to pick one up for MCC. Looks like this might have just sealed the deal.

I'm sure white consoles will be a standard. Maybe just not now. But hey, it's 399$ and comes with a game, even if you don't want the game, i'm pretty sure you can sell it around 40$ +

I've got the white SO bundle on pre-order. Can't wait for Tuesday !!!

jakeumms

Did Amazon US fulfill anyone's pre-order for this? I pre-ordered this on August 12th but my card hasn't been charged yet and the item has shown a delivery date of 10/31-11/04 all week long. I called on Wednesday to see what was going on and the Customer Service agent told me to wait out the weekend. Huh? I've never had a pre-order from Amazon not at least ship on the release date.

Are they doing this because of the impending price-cut? The bundle has been available all week long from the AMA marketplace but for well over original list price. The message on the item page indicates that more stock is incoming but I don't understand what happened with Amazon's initial stock. Anybody else experience this?

I really wanted to have my Xbone by Sunday for Advance Warfare but I can't find this bundle for the new discounted price anywhere. I was under the impression that big retailers were already honoring that discount, even though it doesn't technically start until 11/2. I am pretty confused overall lol

Top Bottom