• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

White Xbox One Bundle with Sunset Overdrive confirmed

Can someone post a photo of a modern game room where a white console would match? I'm having trouble imagining it.

I give you not one but two instances where it would match just fine.

geWBYnC.jpg

OAwQH6S.jpg

Ape

Banned
So do I keep both or sell my day one for the white? I'm conflicted. I don't really need two of them...

Microsoft did not deliberately choose to leak they're E3 conference and all the other stuff. Crazy talk
Desperate times call for desperate measures. XBO did need a bit of excitement kicked up about it at the time. I guess we'll never know for sure but I'm of the opinion that this was deliberately done.

Lucent

I hope they sell the white controllers individually. Can't justify buying a second console or taking a loss to get it like some people here. lol

Raw64life

Huge improvement over the black bone aesthetically, but it is strange that they're bundling it with a super colorful game.

Shpeshal Nick

aka Collingwood

Only thing is, you didn't fix anything. It wasn't a controlled leak.

Desperate times call for desperate measures. XBO did need a bit of excitement kicked up about it at the time. I guess we'll never know for sure but I'm of the opinion that this was deliberately done.

But I do know for sure. It wasn't a controlled leak. I have a Microsoft employee on my friends list whom I bug for "leaks and rumours" constantly who has told me MS went in hardcore lockdown after the "GAF stuff" while they find out want happened.

SgtCobra

But I do know for sure. It wasn't a controlled leak. I have a Microsoft employee on my friends list whom I bug for "leaks and rumours" constantly who has told me MS went in hardcore lockdown after the "GAF stuff" while they find out want happened.
Well then do you have any leaks and rumours for us?

jay23

^Lmao is that Earl sweatshirt?

And the white console looks so nice, I love the contrast of white/black on the controller.

The black parts on the white DS4 and X1 controllers are what make them so sexy.

I've always thought the old white Wii and Wii U were ugly as hell because the are basically 100% white.

jacobeid

Banned
I love white electronics but unfortunately I've already purchased a PS4 and an XBO for better or for worse. I definitely could have waited and grabbed both the white ones, but I guess that it doesn't stick out or anything.

Welfare

So ntkrnl, we gonna get a 2015 edition leak as well :p

Master Chief bundle might as well be confirmed. Are all these bundles Kinectless, or is there an option with Kinect?

Alebrije

I like white consoles , but Xbone seems ugly anyway. I will wait for an slim versión and more games that make it worthy.

lherre

Accurate
I think it's beautiful.

These are pictures of mine with the led on and off (reposted from the other thread)

lafoto1_zps9c94e774.jpg~original

fe73284f651ba20b7255975f1234a994_zpsa3352410.jpg~original

Ape

Banned
All I'm saying is that I've played SO a couple times, had to miss out on it at SDCC because of how busy I was but its going to be GOTY. I Guarantee it.

Top Bottom