• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

White Xbox One Bundle with Sunset Overdrive confirmed

geWBYnC.jpg

Not even a matching console color could save that room.

I don't like White consoles. Hated seeing the white 360 and white Wii in my setup. Much happier with the black PS3/PS4 and Wii U. My PC is black too. I hope there is a bundle of a black Xbox One with Sunset Overdrive as I may pick up a console then.

However, I do like the look of the white controller. I usually go for black controllers too but that one looks nice.

Hmm, looks very sexy indeed. Speaking of which, what happened to ntkrnl?? Would've expected more leaks nowadays or did he go AWOL, due to MS finding out his IP address and stuff?? And I wish the Kinect was white too :(

Saw him make a post in TLOU: R thread a while back. He hasn't been leaking anything though, so not sure exactly what happened.

I'm actually hoping for a E3 with less leaks this year, he kind of ruined MS's conference this year, and the 'project Beast' leaks certainly didn't help Sony either...

The Llama

Really dude? Revealing literally every surprise planned for E3 this year sounds like a controlled leak to you? If we hadn't known about everything beforehand, it may have been legendary. Now it was just super predictable and yawn inducing.

Believe it or not, many, many people who don't go on gaf pay attention to E3. I'm sure "ruining" E3 for gaf members wasn't high on the list of priorities for whoever at MS decided to post that stuff here.

ironcreed

Banned
I originally wanted a white one, but I was just ready to go ahead and make the move. I am loving it in liquid black just fine.

LQX

The bezel of my TV is silver so white would match it great. Either way I will most likely pick this up.

le.phat

looks so tacky. Atleast when it's black you can easily hide it from sight in your interior. Glossy white design can fuck right off back to 2002.

badb0y

First Sony forces my hand with the white PS4 and now Microsoft forces my hand with white Xbox One.

Damn it I'm a sucker.

Yoday

$400 with a game might just put me over the edge on getting an XB1, especially with the 10% discount I get at Walmart. $360 with Sunset Overdrive is mighty tempting.

kinoki

Illness is the doctor to whom we pay most heed; to kindness, to knowledge, we make promise only; pain we obey.
Sony is using the white PS4 to push Destiny and we all know that it'll sell a butt load of units. The white XBO is bundled with Sunset Overload and we know nothing of the game's quality. The developer has been more misses than hits the last couple of rounds. Hopefully this is an indication that the game is good.

Not even a matching console color could save that room.

You know, it's funny; when I first saw that pic, my first thought was "you don't even need to match colors. You could put anything in that room and it'd be gorgeous."

Seriously, stick a singing fish on the wall, and with the rest of the room looking that amazing, people will compliment you for your sense of ironic humor.

flkraven

Tried pre-ordering this at EB Games here in Canada, but they don't have a sku yet. Wonder what the price will be up here.

Applebite

Very cool looking, I certainly don't hope that the Destiny PS4 bundle and the SO X1 bundle are the only white versions of the consoles as I'd love to get one down the line without having to pay double for a different color.

ShirAhava

Plays with kids toys, in the adult gaming world
Man I want this but I don't want to get SSO that game looks like its gonna be hot flaming garbage

WaltJay

Man I want this but I don't want to get SSO that game looks like its gonna be hot flaming garbage

You could always just flip it on eBay for $40-$50. It's likely to be a download code.

If I buy the Madden bundle, I plan on selling Madden 15 (which I have no interest in). That could pay for a yearly subscription to EA Access :)

Top Bottom