• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2007 Italy's Software chart

Yazan

Wesker said:
Yazan, complimenti per l'avatar! :D

Sorry bro, not Italian.

But a Milanista anyway, are you living in Milan? I'll hopefully come down to Milan in April/May to see Maldinis last match.

Wesker

Yazan said:
Sorry bro, not Italian.

But a Milanista anyway, are you living in Milan? I'll hopefully come down to Milan in April/May to see Maldinis last match.

I don't live in Milan but I am a great supporter of AC Milan!

"Un capitano! C'è solo un capitano! Un capitaaano! Paolo Maldini!" :D

Yazan

Wesker said:
I don't live in Milan but I am a great supporter of AC Milan!

"Un capitano! C'è solo un capitano! Un capitaaano! Paolo Maldini!" :D
But you live in Italy? Where in that case?

Yazan

Wesker said:
Yes, I live in Parma.

So you aren't following your own home team? They suck anyway right now! But I am grateful that they gave us Gilardino (even if his form isn't that good right now).

Kikujiro

koma said:
Most of the people here in italy look like these:

<cut>
You are surprised by that Software Chart? I'm not. There is not really a big videogame culture in here.. just a lot of soccer fans and stupid kids. Nothing to talk about, really.

Much more like these:lol

Wesker

Yazan said:
So you aren't following your own home team? They suck anyway right now! But I am grateful that they gave us Gilardino (even if his form isn't that good right now).

I am milanista from the born, Parma is my second team.
Gilardino is a great young player, but i have a lot of doubts about his future in the team... i think he will be transferred in june... now let's see how Pato will play!

Jokeropia

spwolf said:
Italian market is larger than Canada.
Judging by the hardware totals for the months we have data (September and October) they are pretty much equal, with the LTDs revealing Canada to be more active for the current generation of consoles.

LTDs Italy
X360: 281k
PS3: 197k
WII: 147k

LTDs Canada
X360: 600k
Wii: 560k
PS3: 211k

true Gek

Fox said:
non ha tutti i torti, eh...
Ma anche Fox in Neogaf... Cos'e una riunione?XD Manca solo qualche altro utente di GR e facciamo la succursale :lol

Sorry for the OT...

Well, here in italy the situation is very Disastrous...Sony brand is very strong ._. and they prefer to buy Fifa, PES or Dragonball

A Casual Country :lol

Yazan

Wesker said:
I am milanista from the born, Parma is my second team.
Gilardino is a great young player, but i have a lot of doubts about his future in the team... i think he will be transferred in june... now let's see how Pato will play!

I don't think that he will leave. Ronaldo yes, Inzaghi will maybe end his career (turned out that he have kidney stone and is in hospital now). So we will probably only have Gila and Pato.

But join the football-thread instead and let us discuss there.

Flyguy

Jokeropia said:
Judging by the hardware totals for the months we have data (September and October) they are pretty much equal, with the LTDs revealing Canada to be more active for the current generation of consoles.

LTDs Italy

LTDs Canada

I think people like to downplay it because they dont like the numbers :)

spwolf

Jokeropia said:

LTDs Italy

LTDs Canada

thats if you simply forget that other half of equation exists - PSP, PS2 and DS, which are the biggest sellers in Italy.

:D

but overall, Italians had PSP, PS2, and DS constantly sell over >40k in Italy, which is not true for Canada. They just dont like Wii and 360 too much.

true Gek

Tieno said:
Have been seeing that on the news the last couple of days. Really incredible that such a thing can happen in a Western EU country.
Yes...Here in Italy there are a lots of problems...Videogaming situation is the less important :lol

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
woooha Italy <3 PS3

I guess X360 and Wii situation in Italy is like my country when you can't see any original copy just pirated games .

true Gek said:
Yes...Here in Italy there are a lots of problems...Videogaming situation is the less important :lol

well bring back Berlusconi to his chair and consider your problem SOLVED ( don't hate me i am AC Milan fan )

Jokeropia

spwolf said:
thats if you simply forget that other half of equation exists - PSP, PS2 and DS, which are the biggest sellers in Italy.
That's what I said. The markets are roughly equal in size, with Canada being bigger for current generation consoles and (consequently) Italy being bigger for last gen and handhelds.

maxmars

Fox said:
bologna/ferrara presente...
sono un incrocio :lol

Oh bene qualche altro emiliano, pensavo fossero tutti da Roma in giù. :D

Non che ci sia niente di male, ma è difficile trovarsi per una sessione di pad & lambrusco a mille chilometri di distanza..

Laguna

Banned
The problem in Italy is that there are very few stores that sell Nintendo and Microsoft consoles at all. Many electronic stores have only Sonys hardware.

Paracelsus

Laguna said:
The problem in Italy is that there are very few stores that sell Nintendo and Microsoft consoles at all. Many electronic stores have only Sonys hardware.

I dunno how it works in your town, yet in mine Nintendo and Microsoft hardware can be found everywhere, maybe even more than Sony stuff. The problem is that people do not give a flying f*** about it.

Grampasso said:
And when it comes to soccer they pretty much argue about PES and FIFA, discussing which one is the best (usually the supporting side varies based on the a/b whores percentage :lol ).

Ohhhh don't tell me. Every damn time of the year when the two games are coming out, in my site's forum is Banning Seaon: our mods go mad for it :lol

true Gek

Totobeni said:
woooha Italy <3 PS3

I guess X360 and Wii situation in Italy is like my country when you can't see any original copy just pirated games .

well bring back Berlusconi to his chair and consider your problem SOLVED ( don't hate me i am AC Milan fan )
Italy needs new politicians...In USA they consider Ilary Clinton "old"...But in italy the politicians are sometimes 70 or 80...

To reply at Laguna...In italy there are the shops that sell Nintendo and Microsoft consoles but people prefer to buy sony...

Il Piccolo Fiammiferaio said:
Mi ci avete costretto:

"A chi ca ghe piase la figa, el tira na riga!"

Si.
Sono il solito italiano...:D
Sei veneto per caso? :lol

ok fatto XD

Paracelsus

true Gek said:
Italy needs new politicians...In USA they consider Ilary Clinton "old"...But in italy the politicians are sometimes 70 or 80...

To reply at Laguna...In italy there are the shops that sell Nintendo and Microsoft consoles but people prefer to buy sony...

Italy needs more nerds, that's the truth.

soprattutto, siamo quasi tutti di GR xD. I'm from Livorno (or leghorn).

About those charts... i think PS3 here will sell a lot more than in the US or UK. Italian people love Sony and what it makes.

true Gek

Ade said:
soprattutto, siamo quasi tutti di GR xD. I'm from Livorno (or leghorn).

About those charts... i think PS3 here will sell a lot more than in the US or UK. Italian people love Sony and what it makes.
C'è poco da fare...NeoGaf is the secret refuge of true italian videogamers XD

Eyedol

Nonno Mario said:
More GAFfers than hardcore players in Italy... :D

ENJOY the real fun!

lmao

Hardcore players in Italy are only a legend.

Oops, I'm italian too :lol

Ciao a tutti i regaz di GR e Everyeye

Top Bottom