• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2010 BET Awards /OT/ Justin Bieber vs. Young Money for Best New Artist.........LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
jrricky said:
Shit, I forgot there was 4 of them.:lol

Destiny had many children

It's almost like Destiny was in the Navy or something

Tokubetsu

Pimpwerx said:
I thought Beyonce had that chick reassigned to singing cabaret in Alaska. :lol PEACE

Yea, good to see she bounced back and looking fine. My sister probably would have recognized her.

To be fair, I heard that Trey's recent album was pretty good.

Deadly Cyclone said:
Is that a Nascar reality show on BET? Hmm....
Hmm indeed. I have no idea who these ppl are. I just wanna see Prince. Who is this Trey Songz person and how exactly is he better than Maxwell. Oh snap El Debarge!

Pimpwerx

The Faceless Master said:
even Trey was surprised that they said his name.
I woulda given it to him or Usher. Ready was a fire album, but so was Raymond v. Raymond.

I like this singer, but don't know his name. Shame on BET for zero lead-in.

Oh yeah, Trey's mom could get it. :lol PEACE.

EDIT: Thanks NAMELESS. It is Debarge. Wasn't get married to Janet too at some point.

Nameless

Pimpwerx said:
I woulda given it to him or Usher. Ready was a fire album, but so was Raymond v. Raymond.

I like this singer, but don't know his name. Shame on BET for zero lead-in.

Oh yeah, Trey's mom could get it. :lol PEACE.

EDIT: Thanks NAMELESS. It is Debarge. Wasn't get married to Janet too at some point.

Yup.. He only lived the dream for about a year, though. 80s Janet too.. Lucky man.

Nameless

Teddy P!! Tyrese is the shit.. holy shit.. are those plants or are these chicks really going commando and waving their draws around.

fuuuuu

Did they hand out panties at the door or are these bitches really wavin their drawers around?

EDIT: Turn out the lights! Tyrese needs to quit actin and put out a TP cover album.

effzee

robidomask said:
Did they hand out panties at the door or are these bitches really wavin their drawers around?

its probably part of Tyrese's performance set. to make himself look like a playa.

Nameless

moreyouknow.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom