• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.
Bynum got injured during training camp so it was after he passed his physical.

Also, Bynum says he could play right now but it's Philly who is being cautious.

I feel like today should be more about the resurgence that Eddy Curry is about to undertake more so than the games being played.

tumblr_m4v17kJAdL1r3zat8.gif

Should I watch this game with the Washington announcer or Cleveland announcer (is that crazy guy still doing it)?

Until Boston vs Miami starts of course.

Should I watch this game with the Washington announcer or Cleveland announcer (is that crazy guy still doing it)?

is this a serious question

go with buckhantz (wizards)

As far as Beas they didn't give a fuck about him in Miami so his development there was a wash. Really liked his 10-11 campaign with the Wolves, but again, with Love at the 4...

Sad to hear he's coming off the bench though...

dalVlatko

Cleveland announcers are not for everyone but as a fan I think they are really funny

Last preseason game Fred spent half the time explaining how twitter works to Austin Carr

is this a serious question

go with buckhantz (wizards)

As far as Beas they didn't give a fuck about him in Miami so his development there was a wash. Really liked his 10-11 campaign with the Wolves, but again, with Love at the 4...

Sad to hear he's coming off the bench though...

I know Cleveland has that super bias dude when LeBron was there, but I honestly don't know if he still there. I just remember his name was Austin. As for Washington is concerned I never watch them so I have no idea if they are good, bad, worst than Cleveland or not.

Thank goodness they didn't give him a max contract yet. I've got tickets for opening night and on Nov 25th...wonder if he'll be back by then lol

You know that Philly Max is coming bro.

Jrue too.

Just accept that the Sixers will overpay for broken down or "potential" filled talent.

It's what we do.

:(

Nelo Ice

Banned
http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/8573213/the-harden-disaster

Forget about worrying whether Harden is a max player (and by the way, he is — 15 teams would have given it to him), or why Harden didn't play better in the 2012 Finals (um, James Worthy sucked in the 1984 Finals and turned out fine), or if it meant something that Harden didn't just blindly take less than what he's worth (when he had already sacrificed minutes, numbers, and shots to succeed on that team). Oklahoma City significantly hindered their chances of winning a title — not just this year, but every year. And they did it because, after raking in ridiculous amounts of money these past four years (including $30-35 million PROFIT during last year's shortened season), they valued their own bottom line ahead of their title window. A window that included the second-best player in the league, a top-10 player and a top-20 player … all under the age of 25.

That's why every Lakers fan spent the weekend rejoicing and making 2013 Finals plans. This was the one team that scared the living shit out of them — these past two seasons, Oklahoma City was too young, too fast, too relentless, too everything. Even after the Lakers added Dwight Howard and Steve Nash, it's worth noting that (a) Nash can't defend Westbrook unless he's allowed to use a two-by-four, and (b) Kendrick Perkins is overpaid mainly because he's been Howard's Kryptonite these past few seasons, someone with the bizarre ability to frustrate and even neutralize Howard beyond any realm of common sense. After the Thunder traded Harden, every Lakers fan I know e-mailed me. They were overjoyed.

Pimpwerx

Shaq actually making sense tonight. Seems like he's the only one of the 4 that noticed we do rebound well, despite not having a great rebounding big man. PEACE.

Top Bottom