• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Mar |OT| Knicks fans now drinking JD in straight shots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly i'd rather see Pierce and Kobe not win another ring then see that rivalry turn into another superfriends team in the NBA. I highly doubt Rondo is coming to the Lakers what do lakers have to trade? Boston want's young players and picks.

In fact i doubt this roster is going to change much at the end of the day even though they really need a solution at pg
There are reports that The Lakers are hyper active with tons of teams regarding trades. I'd be shocked if at least one trade doesn't take place. If its a good trade or not I can't say, but something will go down.

Canuck76

Banned
There are reports that The Lakers are hyper active with tons of teams regarding trades. I'd be shocked if at least one trade doesn't take place. If its a good trade or not I can't say, but something will go down.

Obviously they're calling people and trying to make something happen, i just can't see anyone wanting Gasol.

Then you really just have bynum and i don't think they'll trade him either. Then who? No one wants artest. Maybe you trade Barnes and Blake for something but i don't see any major trade going down. Odom would be perfect to trade in this situation it's unfortunate y'all tossed him out.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Obviously they're calling people and trying to make something happen, i just can't see anyone wanting Gasol.

Then you really just have bynum and i don't think they'll trade him either. Then who? No one wants artest. Maybe you trade Barnes and Blake for something but i don't see any major trade going down. Odom would be perfect to trade in this situation it's unfortunate y'all tossed him out.
I can think of one team that wants Gasol.

methodman

Banned
So the Warriors are playin tonight on ESPN against Philly. I hope mid way through the game, half the team is pulled for a trade. We need to play the 2nd half with only 5 players, do it.

He wore a mask because of a scratch. He's definitely a sissy.

paulpierece-wheelchair.gif

every playoff team should be going after Ray Allen right now.

Let Ray play PG for Lakers. It's not like our starting PG is an actual PG, anyway.

It'll never happen, though.

Chicago should be the team trying to go after Ray hard, IMO.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
every playoff team should be going after Ray Allen right now.

Let Ray play PG for Lakers. It's not like our starting PG is an actual PG, anyway.

It'll never happen, though.

Chicago should be the team trying to go after Ray hard, IMO.
We're happy with Rip, thank you very much. :(

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
I can't believe the Raptors have yet to trade Calderon. And Bargnani being hurt doesn't help, as they'd probably be packaged in a lot of deals. Come on, Raptors. You need to tank even harder. There's a lot of competition this year.

It'll be called the "I don't want the ball" offense.

No, Al will be glad to have the ball all the time.

Rondo just wouldn't ever get the ball or be interested in getting it so it would be Al versus triple teams on every possession.

And Rondo gambling for steals while Al Jefferson protected the rim would be interesting in a terrible way...

So the Warriors are playin tonight on ESPN against Philly. I hope mid way through the game, half the team is pulled for a trade. We need to play the 2nd half with only 5 players, do it.

Trade us Monta at halftime.

Shit would be awesome.

"what's this? Monta's pulling off the Warriors jersey to reveal......

A SIXERS JERSEY???!?!? OH MY GOOOOOOD"

Trade us Monta at halftime.

Shit would be awesome.

"what's this? Monta's pulling off the Warriors jersey to reveal......

A SIXERS JERSEY???!?!? OH MY GOOOOOOD"
Is Philly ready for another undersized combo chucker? My mind is telling me nooooo, but my body, my body is telllin' me yeeeeessss.

Is Rondo Morris some up and coming PG bullying his way to get drafted by The Lakers or traded to The Lakers on draft night?

Best Rondo is what we'll call him.

i beg of you, please lay off the Kobe or Lebron talk for just a while.

Sure, let's talk about the Slam Dunk contest instead.

Even the Czzz fanbase is past their trolling prime.

Like the original Big 3, they stayed too long, accomplished less than their rivals.

i'd rather have a "not playing as terrible as before" Devin Harris.

I wouldn't. Of course, I'd rather have Deron over all, but that's not possible at this point.

Would getting Rondo make Laker fans less butthurt? I'd greenlight that deal any day.

I can already see the next post.
sadlakerclown.gif

Mothman91

So I was checking the Knicks schedule, and saw that they play the Mavs tuesday. I rush to NBA.com and make sure to check/vote for the game.

Whew, I'm glad that the NJ/Miami game isn't voted most. I would've broke my monitor, seeing those guys just play is boring as fuckkk.

benjipwns

Banned
2K fucked up and accidentally sent the PS3 Online Data to the PC versions of 2K12 breaking a bunch of stuff with the game. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom