• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Mar |OT| Knicks fans now drinking JD in straight shots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vahagn

ESPN said:
The Nets moved into "win now mode" at Thursday's trade deadline, sending Mehmet Okur, small forward Shawne Williams and their 2012 first-round pick, top-3 protected, to the Blazers in exchange for Gerald Wallace.

The Nets are 15-29 and 4.5 games out of the eighth and final playoff spot in the Eastern Conference

Does not compute

Chad Ford finally started watching college basketball games and therefore finally realized that Brad Beal is a better basketball player than Andre Drummond. That Drummond stayed at #2 for so many months when he was absolutely terrible sure is interesting but at least ESPN corrected it now. They still have his comparison as Amare despite the fact that he can't score at all, but they're making progress.

Blackface

Banned
Qxg5L.jpg

Blackface

Banned
Chad Ford finally started watching college basketball games and therefore finally realized that Brad Beal is a better basketball player than Andre Drummond. That Drummond stayed at #2 for so many months when he was absolutely terrible sure is interesting but at least ESPN corrected it now. They still have his comparison as Amare despite the fact that he can't score at all, but they're making progress.

Andrew Nicholson is better than both.

Chad Ford's rankings and evaluations are based on what GMs and Scouts tell him, not his own assessments.

As I said Im done with that particular topic, you don't like the move? Suck it the fuck up.

It is what it is.

On the topic of fallacies, I think someone needs to learn what it means. Just because you and your clique present every argument as a indestructible piece of prima facie doesn't make every rebuttal a "defense".

Youre done but you're not. Youre not defending the act but you are. Ok....

Your rebut (which is a synonym for 'defend') stated the stars and fo okayed it. An appeal to popularity and authority. You suck at english.

Synonym in traditional terms yes, but not in debate. The points about the players/fo are simply alternate casualties. Again the way that Cloving presented his preposition leads to flaws in the inherency.

Also you suck at debate.

Puddles

Banned
I remember feeling embarrassed for Riley and everyone in the Heat organization when they retired Jordan's number. It reminded me of that bodybuilding thread about the guy who ended up shitting in some asian girl's shower. Fortunately, Jordan was gracious about it.

Synonym in traditional terms yes, but not in debate. The points about the players/fo are simply alternate casualties. Again the way that Cloving presented his preposition leads to flaws in the inherency.

Also you suck at debate.
So you were just pointing out why it happened though no one cares and are just commenting on how stupid it makes MIA look. K.

Like it makes them look like less of a joke. Oooh the FO put it up there! I thought MJ just owned them so hard metaphorically that they actual gave him a piece of the arena where he decided to hang his jersey. That makes so much sense now.
Lebron choked in the finals out of respect for Dirk. Simple as that.

No, im not.

I am for the Spurs trading for Stephen Jackson but I'm not going to defend it.

Yep.

jordan-jersey-miami-751361.jpg

I knew about Marino's jersey getting retired, had no idea about Jordan. Apparently, his was the first one to go up too, before any Heat player.

Well lets be honest, the Heat don't exactly have a history full of greatness. There's been Zo and... Michael Jordan I guess. Oh wait, MJ never played for the Heat.

Puddles

Banned
Yea and its obvious why.

Nah, I didn't hate the Heat back then. Even now I don't really hate the team, just LeBron.

But when that happened in 03, it was literally one of the most embarrassing things I've ever seen. I felt really uncomfortable and frankly just embarrassed for Riley. It was like watching the phone call scene in Swingers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom