• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Mar |OT| Knicks fans now drinking JD in straight shots

Status
Not open for further replies.

scorcho

testicles on a cold fall morning
to be banned during Eli's march through the Super Bowl, Linsanity, and Santorum's push for the Catholicism of the Middle Ages has been tortuous.

but I am back, and ready to make more heart-framed images of my favorite players!

or something. yay knicks.

h3ro

u8xgl.jpg
u8xgl.jpg

u8xgl.jpg
u8xgl.jpg

The M.O.B

Worst win of the season, smh.

I'll take it because Heat need it but wow, how many collapses will it take for the Heat to stop chilling when we are up big.

The sad thing is there's a real chance Novak may decide to get paid the summer and leave the Knicks.

EDIT: True, he's said he loves NY and wants to stay, I hope he does Syphon.

charsace

D'Antoni got hosed bad by Amare and Melo. Amare gets into game shape the last 2 weeks or so and Melo is starting to give a fuck now.

Canuck76

Banned
I don't care how well Felton plays, he's still the most unprofessional, scum of the earth basketball player that i've ever seen.

Play hard little Fatty Mcfatfat Cupcakes, because before long you'll be in a serbian hotel with no heating in the cold winter with no Mcdonalds to camp out at, trying to form some semblance of a basketball career. Try using your frigging mom as an excuse then chumbo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom