• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Mar |OT| Knicks fans now drinking JD in straight shots

Status
Not open for further replies.

h1nch

LOVE Danny Green.

If the Spurs can stay healthy they have a real shot at the Finals. Their young supporting cast is fantastic.

h1nch

Leonard played amazing D on Durant. Made him work really really hard for all his shots.

Yeah his D as a rookie has been fantastic all year. If he continues to grow his offensive game he's going to be fantastic for many years. Yet another draft day steal for the Spurs front office.

T Dollarz

Am I the only one that realizes after watching the end of that game that the Thunder need a new coach? So many possessions at the end of the game either Westbrook took a shot without a single pass or when it was passed it was immediately chucked up? Come on, I thought we were past this with that team... They did NOT look like a title contender during crunch time. Need a new coach who will set the players straight and encourage distribution at the end of games...

Jax on KD should be even better. Did I mention that I really dont want to play the Spurs in the playoffs?!?

A combo of Jax and Leonard on Durant would be pretty ideal. I still think the Lakers and Grizzlies would give us a lot of trouble on account of having BOnner and Blair on our team.

rage1973

I don't know why Murphy plays over McRoberts.
McRoberts gives you much more energy, athleticism and defense over Murphy.
All Murphy can do is knock down some jumpers and he's not even that good at that.

h3ro

Need a new coach who will set the players straight and encourage distribution at the end of games...

4mQ8k.jpg

3/4 @ Celtics - Loss
3/6 @ Mavs - Loss
3/7 @ Spurs - Loss
3/9 @ Bucks - Loss
3/11 vs. Sixers - Loss
3/12 @ Bulls - Loss
3/14 vs. Trailblazers - Win
3/16 vs. Pacers - Win

3/17 @ Pacers

Bold empathizes DEAD COACH BOUNCE

Emwitus

Are the lakers just standing still? Most these baskets it looks like the game has stopped, but they just running through. wow. Talk about being out coached and no energy.

Bynum really struggling against Pekovich and his retard strength. This is where Bynum shows his weakness. He struggles when he can't overpower his comp and against doubles. Gets flustered. This is why he behind Dwight and wouldn't look as good as the number 1 option.

The M.O.B

Code:
Milwaukee Milwaukee
Starters 	Pos 	Min 	FG 	3Pt 	FT 	+/- 	Off 	Reb 	Ast 	TO 	Stl 	BS 	BA 	PF 	Pts
M. Ellis 	G 	37:26 	6-15 	0-2 	6-6 	+27 	0 	4 	4 	1 	3 	0 	1 	2 	18
B. Jennings 	G 	28:48 	5-14 	1-5 	0-0 	+10 	0 	0 	7 	1 	2 	0 	0 	1 	11

These two are gonna enjoy being able to chuck at will. But otherwise decent game from them, great game from Bucks.

aznpxdd

Bynum really struggling against Pekovich and his retard strength. This is where Bynum shows his weakness. He struggles when he can't overpower his comp and against doubles. Gets flustered. This is why he behind Dwight and wouldn't look as good as the number 1 option.

Fuck I love you Ninja.

Vahagn

Am I the only one that realizes after watching the end of that game that the Thunder need a new coach? So many possessions at the end of the game either Westbrook took a shot without a single pass or when it was passed it was immediately chucked up? Come on, I thought we were past this with that team... They did NOT look like a title contender during crunch time. Need a new coach who will set the players straight and encourage distribution at the end of games...

Been saying that for a while - OKc doesn't chip with Brooks EVER. Book it

Branduil

I just hope Phil Jackson never comes out of retirement to coach them. The triangle offense could mitigate Westbrook's worst tendencies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom