• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Pre-Season |OT| Nobody won more with less than Lebron. Maybe Phil Jackson

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Nobody has won more with less than Lebron. Maybe Phil Jackson.

Carmelo Anthony said:
"I'm not going to put that pressure on our team or myself or our guys and say that it's championship or bust," Anthony said. "I want us to go out there and just play ball this year and just take it one day at a time. Get better, have fun with doing that. Because at the end of the day, if we are having fun, then it will be a successful season."

LOL JR said:
September 1st said:
J.R. Smith guaranteed yesterday the Knicks will bring home a championship and claimed the Nets are "still not good." During a question-and-answer session with kid golfers at Chelsea Piers, Smith was asked how sure he was of the Knicks ending their title drought this season. "I'm 100 percent sure," the swingman said. Smith was then asked why he joined the Knicks over the Nets when he came back from China in February 2012. "The Nets weren't good," Smith said. "Now they're still not good."

September 6th said:
Smith will be suspended by the NBA for five games for violating the league’s Anti-Drug Program, the league announced Friday. Smith tested positive for marijuana, according to a source.

September 30th said:
NEW YORK -- J.R. Smith said he delayed having surgery on his knee until after he signed his contract with the New York Knicks because it "made more sense for my family."

"For one, I'm a father and I have two young children to look after," Smith said Monday. "It made more sense for my family to get a deal done before [surgery]."

NBA 2K is still trash. You fools and your money. Quit wasting it.

Russell Westbrook out 4-6 weeks of the season after knee surgery
Greg Oden practices

In other news... hell has frozen over.

Pre-Season schedule: http://www.nba.com/gameline/20131005/

Bron devastated Cleveland more than MJ. The Shot was heartbreaking but The Decision was a killer.

Maybe the same will be true of Miami.

h3ro

i4RbW5YiE4aYz.jpg

Brodequin

For about two weeks now, everything on NBATV HD has been in standard definition. Has that been the case for any of you guys? I'm on Verizon FIOS, wondering if its a Verizon issue.

BT1FoENCYAAQfIt.jpg:large

Derrick Favors' DPotY campaign will be great:

So will Hayward's 20/5/4 season, MIP award, and all star appearance even if he has to empty stats it up a bit this year ala Paul George/Jrue Holiday.

And if not, Julius Randle is an awesome basketball player.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I would like to suggest that we add all ongoing bets/wagers to the OP.

Yes, we all know that DY_damus is 9/12 on bets and is the undisputed Seer of NBAGAF, but I think its just best that its on record.

Joseca

Banned
Maybe going to the rockets game tomorrow. I'm leaving Houston on Sunday so I just want to experience how it is going to a NBA game (even if it's preseason) because I think it's going to be a long time until I come back to USA.

But those ticket prices are just... damn.

SUPREME1

Banned
BVs9SNXCIAEA1wK.jpg:large

If any of Lakers age can correctly guess more than 8 of these players I will be impressed

I know the entire top row, but I'm drunk and don't want to remember how shit the upcoming season will be no matter if we make the post-season... Which we will.

Bottom row? Sacred.

That's nine biiiiiiaaaaatttttccchhhheeessssss.

Cipherr

Damn it feels like its been forever. Glad to just see some games, preseason or not, I don't even care. Just get this started already.

Celtics back up in this NBA

haha I keep getting calls to buy season tickets but forget it, I'll be buying tickets off friends or scalpers if I wanna go.

let's go #1 pick B^)

Jeff Green era starts now

Tom Penny

Celtics back up in this NBA

haha I keep getting calls to buy season tickets but forget it, I'll be buying tickets off friends or scalpers if I wanna go.

let's go #1 pick B^)

Jeff Green era starts now

How did i miss this !!!...amazing interview http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/10/...up-on-rick-pitino-in-shortest-interview-ever/

Fred: We are joined by Rick Pitino, former coach of the Celtics, current coach of the Louisville Cardinals who won the national championship. Rick Pitino, hello!

Pitino: Morning, guys.

Fred: You stink. You ruined the Celtics.

Fred then hung up and began “The Stack” segment, and the interview was over.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Amare already blew out his knee and back. Now it looks like he blew out his hairline...

Top Bottom