• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Pre-Season |OT| Nobody won more with less than Lebron. Maybe Phil Jackson

Truphenom

Jesus, I didn't realize the Knicks set up so many lol posts already. Prob gonna be the best season in a while.

Artest do anything stupid yet?

So will the ".... will return before Derrick Rose" jokes stop after tonight, or will they go on until he plays his first regular season game?

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
I would like to suggest that we add all ongoing bets/wagers to the OP.

Yes, we all know that DY_damus is 9/12 on bets and is the undisputed Seer of NBAGAF, but I think its just best that its on record.

If anyone wants to PM me their bets, that'd be cool.

Emwitus

it was also illegal to shoot 3s
Ahh zone defense was illegal
These days, it’s commonly said that defenders should be connected “on a string,” their movements inextricably linked. A little over one decade ago, this wasn’t the case. Perimeter defenders were bound to whomever they guarded, and guard-defender units would orbit a dribbling post player like single electrons an atom’s periphery. If there was a “string,” then it connected man to marker.

Occasionally, the defender could could break off to double-team this dribbling post player, but, that defensive player could only return to his original mark. Picture Reggie Miller racing over to harmlessly flail at a posting Patrick Ewing, then sprinting back to the three point line so as to cover an open John Starks. The lack of team-defense rotation made it relatively easy for post players to spot an open man (Hint: He’s from whence the double team came).
http://hoopspeak.com/2011/04/the-dream-of-the-90s-is-alive-in-memphis/

2K is still trash.

Perkins is basically a double double machine and shoots insanely high percent for a person who should be bouncing for a living.

Lamb is James Harden.

I don't know how many times now I've seen teammates run for rebounds only to see them not grasp it and it actually hit them in the head or chest and be given to the other team.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
2K is still trash.

Perkins is basically a double double machine and shoots insanely high percent for a person who should be bouncing for a living.

Lamb is James Harden.

I don't know how many times now I've seen teammates run for rebounds only to see them not grasp it and it actually hit them in the head or chest and be given to the other team.

Don't worry Live will be out in less than 2 months to save us all.

Don't worry Live will be out in less than 2 months to save us all.
i don't even think Live is coming this year. they haven't shown off a minute of gameplay and it comes out in a month? 2k has been scarce in showcasing their next gen versions since they have to market the current gen versions and we've seen more of that than Live. What's EA's excuse?

Smokey

2K is still trash.

Lamb is James Harden.

Lamb might as well be a star. I thought I caught him on a game where dude I was against just knew his spots but nah.

Dwightmare era begins tonight

linsivvi

Lamb might as well be a star. I thought I caught him on a game where dude I was against just knew his spots but nah.

Dwightmare era begins tonight

Kareem said:
"Dwight is an extraordinary athlete and has incredible athletic ability, but basketball is a game where the most important muscle that you use on the court is the one between your ears," Abdul-Jabbar said on ESPN's "First Take" Thursday. "Dwight's basketball IQ is not up to speed for him to be a dominant player."

Dwight said:
"There is no need for me to go back and forth with him," Howard said. "One thing I would say is that he is old enough to where whatever I do shouldn't even matter. He is Kareem Abdul-Jabbar. If I'm Kareem, I'm like why? Four championships, five championships, whatever. I've been in Airplane and done movies with Bruce Lee. I am not worried about the young whippersnapper.

Popcorn.jpg

masud

Banned
Knicks are getting home court in the first round this year. Who wants to give up their avatar rights?

So excited for tonight. It's been too long.

also this one is for you blackace
316zOW3.jpg

Omega

Banned
rofl Jets. perhaps the worst franchise in pro sports history. Jets fans started talking shit after a 9-7 season acting like they were good.

also, that Lakers pic. Damn. I'd feel bad for LA, but fuck you guys. you deserve it all
extra salty because Lakers will still be better than Knicks :(

zychi

Banned
has 2k always been this bad with hold turbo+shoot to bully to the rim? its turning into madden where the ai plays for you.

Top Bottom