• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Pre-Season |OT| Nobody won more with less than Lebron. Maybe Phil Jackson

Wow one game into the pre season and League Pass is already fucking up, chicago indi game is still on "game will begin shortly". Fuck them.

If you're Chicago-based it's OTA on WGN. No idea how WGN works around the rest of the country.

Nah I'm in New Zealand, so international league pass. this happened last year when someone would forget to turn the stream on, it would just stay on "Game is about to start"

gagaone

Neo Member
Wow one game into the pre season and League Pass is already fucking up, chicago indi game is still on "game will begin shortly". Fuck them.

hope they gonna fix it soon! its 1:30 am here in denmark, im only staying awake to watch the game and then this happens...

DMczaf

This thread is like the Kobe vs MJ threads from 6-7 years ago, only if the Kobe side was run by WSHH commenters.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
TrailBlazersPR: X-ray's confirm Portland G CJ McCollum sustained a fractured 5th metatarsal bone in his left foot at practice on Saturday at the PF.

Oh yay, it begins.

zychi

Banned
This thread is like the Kobe vs MJ threads from 6-7 years ago, only if the Kobe side was run by WSHH commenters.

Nah, thats the other nba thread, hopefully that shit doesn't leak into this new thread. Actual basketball discussion going on in here.

zychi

Banned
God I hope Taj developed a jumper finally.

If we get based-Boozer like last year, this Bulls team can be pretty deep. Get benchmob part 2 going too.

Sit Noah til he's healthy please. No need to kill this team until playoff time.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
FYI, Portland replaced their entire training and medical staff this summer.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
D12 era begins.

All I want is everyone to come out of pre-season with their health.

alba

Little is the new Big
Rose is rusty but I am not worried at all about his knee, athleticism or knee at all. He's fast as hell. I missed him sooo much :D

Top Bottom