• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

The sad thing is that Clippers are probably best settling for the 4th seed rather than moving up as long as Houston can maintain the 5th seed. Memphis, Phoenix, and Golden State are all really bad matchups for us.

Pkaz01

I didn't realise how close the suns would be to 5th, i was just talking junk. But...

Going into the game against Houston on Wednesday the suns should be 30 - 18. Houston 32 - 17.
Yup but that game is the second night of a back to back for us. Before the allstar break we play houston and golden state so a win against both could put us in fifth and a loss would drop us to 7

We match up well against the clippers, blazers, and the rockets. I want nothing to do with OKC even though we have given them a fight with a shorthanded roster that first game westbrook came back

Wall has said he refuses to "beg" free agents to come play with him, but Durant could be the exception. Wall, a first-time All-Star, sees the bigger picture as the first year of a five-year, $80 million deal he signed last summer kicks in starting with the 2014-15 season. He'll need the help.

The only other players under contract for that Summer of Durant: Martell Webster (non-guaranteed, $5.8 million), Otto Porter ($5.9 million, assuming the final-year option on his rookie scale contract is picked up) and Bradley Beal (restricted free agent, eligible to sign an extension before then).

ao7d.png

Your move Presti

Your move

LuchaShaq

Banned
Has anyone's career depended on the ability to do at least one thing on the court well as DJ's this season?

Finishing at the rim and defense don't count? Sure he's no hibbert but his d is mikes better than last season. Also finishing at/above the rim is a very valuable skill so you don't fuck the offense like a dude such as Perkins.

Top Bottom