• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

Losing Harden was dumb, but locking up Chewbacca was a wise choice. He's one of the top PFs in the league, no joke.

Also, Perkins is having a career day against the Nyets. 6 points, 6 boards, 1 block, 1 assist. +15. God tier!
Amnesty him, please.

Kevin Durant is some kind of basketball playing robot. He can't be reasoned with. He can't be bargained with. And he will not stop until you get that work.

He's had an all-star caliber season, it's too bad the West is so stacked.

I'm sure the millions of dollars and giant penis make up for it.

lel12Xv.jpg

I am not sure if he cares about the mvp,he would have been trying harder than what he has been this year so far.

He keeps declaring that he's gonna do stuff and not pulling it off. He's played through a couple of injuries this season, I think he's limited to just being an amazing player instead of a demigod right now.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
That Grizzlies second unit was garbage. Why Koufus isn't playing? He is injured?

Wow, Love killed it that quarter. Pretty much the single reason the Wolves are still even in this game (and winning!?). It'll be interesting to see if they can carry the momentum through the 4th.

Top Bottom