• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015-2016 NCAA Men's Basketball |OT| 2 can play the 1-and-done game

Boston College becomes the first team in the history of the Atlantic Coast Conference to not win a game in conference play in either football or men's basketball.

Pretty sure that activates a clause in the bylaws to kick them out.

BRING ON K AND ROY.

You...don't want those problems. The Krzywilliams hex on Izzo is deep-rooted and eternal

#DukeFootWatch2016 is officially over

Because Amile Jefferson is out for the season and will seek a medical redshirt.

In other words, Duke might as well be Louisville after tonight because their season just ended.

Ugh both time we played sparty this year they shot lights out. What can you do.

Big 10 really needs to more of a balanced schedule, theres no reason you should play the same team twice in 2 weeks.

No matter what happens tonight, this will be the last time a Plumlee will play in Cameron Indoor Stadium (for like 15 years before Miles or Masons' kids come to Duke)

Pay homage folks

EDIT: The fatboy will score 100 points in this game.

Double Edit: Yeah this will be 2012 all over again. Scrappy Duke team pull out a miraculous victory over a clearly superior Carolina team in the Dean Dome in February, Carolina restores order and flexes their dominance on Duke in Cameron in March. Too bad

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
lol Carolina has almost as many rebounds as points and still letting us hang in this game

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
What's the record for team rebounds in a single game?

edit: Roy is all like: "Look, you guys, I used all my timeouts this time! Am I doing it right!?"

Kevtones

Utah, USC, and Arizona were a combined 48-1 at home against everyone not named Oregon.

Oregon vs. RPI
10-3 Top 50
18-5 Top 100

They've got the most Top 100 wins in the country and two of their losses occurred down 3 starters. Have no idea why they're not being considered for a #1 seed. Their resume compares very favorably against every other team in the country.

inm8num2

Big 10 really needs to more of a balanced schedule, theres no reason you should play the same team twice in 2 weeks.

I think OSU's locked into the 7-seed now, so if they win Thursday's game they'll play MSU on Friday.

sbDQnHi.png

Buckeyes will be fighting for a bid, and it's hard to beat a team three times in a season, so that could be a dangerous game for MSU. Buckeyes shot really well today, but MSU just had a lights out shooting performance.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
I just have to wonder how good this Michigan team could have been if they could have all gotten healthy at the same time. Losing Levert and Spike robbed us of our best scorers, our 2 best ball handlers, our two best creators, and our best rebounder. It also killed our depth.

We'd still be a pretty bad defensive team but I have to imagine we'd even improve a little bit there with two seniors on the floor.

With those guys healthy I think we've got 2-3 (@Wisky and Maryland and today's game) more wins in us and we don't get beat nearly as bad in the ones we do lose.

Duke is officially the fifth seed in the ACC tourney.

Which means if they want to win the whole thing they would need to win 4 games in 4 days with 6.5 players.

RIP

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
Duke is officially the fifth seed in the ACC tourney.

Which means if they want to win the whole thing they would need to win 4 games in 4 days with 6.5 players.

RIP

At this point I'd give you Aubrey Dawkins. He's a killer 3 point shooter but he doesn't do much else on offense and he's by far the worst defender on a team of bad defenders.

At this point I'd give you Aubrey Dawkins. He's a killer 3 point shooter but he doesn't do much else on offense and he's by far the worst defender on a team of bad defenders.

No need for another perimeter guy. Duke needs a rebounder.

I have no idea why they didn't trade for Dwight Howard at the deadline. Sean Obi and Antonio Vrankovic for Dwight, who says no?

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I can't say good game to Bowser, Domino and our other UNC fans because aesthetically that was a terrible game.....but I can say congrats.

I can't be too salty about losing last night, only by 4 despite being out rebounded 800-11. I'm definitely more concerned about how the team plays in NCAA tourney, getting to the second weekend would be a huge win. I say get a win Wednesday, take the L thursday and prep the hyperbaric chambers for the following weekend.

Fjordson

Calipari's son Brad announced that he's walking on at UK next year. There was some talk that he'd play at some fringe D1 school, but this is great news. Should mean Calipari is locked up for at least four more years.

thefro

Indiana playing at a really high level... Maryland got wrecked.

Hopefully Johnson and Morgan are ready to go for the Big Ten Tourney.

chris121580

Indiana playing at a really high level... Maryland got wrecked.

Hopefully Johnson and Morgan are ready to go for the Big Ten Tourney.
I'd rather we rest them both and save them for the NCAA tourney. Morgan's looks like he just keeps aggravating an old injury. Hopefully it's nothing serious

DominoKid

Calipari's son Brad announced that he's walking on at UK next year. There was some talk that he'd play at some fringe D1 school, but this is great news. Should mean Calipari is locked up for at least four more years.

maybe he's a one and done :trollbron

Top Bottom