• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015-2016 NCAA Men's Basketball |OT| 2 can play the 1-and-done game

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
If Auguste was white and played for Duke, his shitstain antics would lead off Sport Center. But Duke gets all the calls, all the favorable press, nobody is out to fuck them over, blah blah blah

inm8num2

Iowa lost? I still have no idea what happened to them - in January and early Feb they were looking really good.

Ohio State down 3 at the break to Penn State. I might tune into that one during the second half.

inm8num2

Michigan and Indiana in a tight one.

edit - Holy shit! Anybody see this? 3 to tie w/ 40 seconds left, IU turnover, and a 3 at the buzzer.

Man, the UCONN men doing things the hard way is synonomus with the Lady Huskies dominating. They always got to make it high stakes

Good job to them though.

inm8num2

OSU doing a good job of taking away Forbes' looks. Davis really good inside so far. Need to just keep pounding the ball to him and Costello.

Proelite

UNC peaking at the right time. It's one of UVA, Kansas, MSU, UNC that'll win the title.

I am sort of glad we lost yesterday. Doubt we would do much better than ND right now.

lololol so reports leaked that the Tulane coach will be fired. Or more is fired. Problem is, he just upset UCF last night in the AAC tourney and is 1.7 seconds away from upsetting and beating Houston tonight.

I hope Tulane wins the whole conference tourney now and makes the dance!

Edit: Tulane just won.

Welp, time for my yearly bandwagoning of Sparty.

I miss college basketball. When you miss the tourney every year it basically feels like your team shuttered its doors.

Disgusting.
Who am I going to root for? Indiana? Iowa? OSU? Michigan? Sorry friend, these things can never happen. Back when my team didn't suck, we had a respectful rivalry with Sparty going! We would beat them by 30 and Izzo would lavish praises on Dee Brown. It was great!

tbh I was ok with the Trey Burke team you guys had a few years back. But that was an exception, they were fun to watch!

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
Who am I going to root for? Indiana? Iowa? OSU? Michigan? Sorry friend, these things can never happen. Back when my team didn't suck, we had a respectful rivalry with Sparty going! We would beat them by 30 and Izzo would lavish praises on Dee Brown. It was great!

tbh I was ok with the Trey Burke team you guys had a few years back. But that was an exception, they were fun to watch!

You aren't supposed to root for anyone else from your conference. This isn't SEC football.

And you especially should root for the vile little troll who passionately defends the shitty coaches you hire to the media cuz he wants you to stay down.

Kevtones

Miss like 10 free throws in the final minutes, make an inexplicable inbounds and blow a 4-point lead with 2 seconds left and GRIT IT THE FUCK OUT in OT. Go Ducks. Fuck yes.

Kevtones

Go. Ducks. Hell yeah.

It was kind of awesome how they completely choked at the line and with that inbounds and then COMPLETELY redeemed themselves in OT and got DeWayne back.

Love. This. Team.

Oregon's 21 wins vs. the Top 100 in the RPI is the most in the country.

You aren't supposed to root for anyone else from your conference. This isn't SEC football.

And you especially should root for the vile little troll who passionately defends the shitty coaches you hire to the media cuz he wants you to stay down.
Never subscribed to that. I only root against the teams that I can't stand! Everyone else gets ambivalence.

And my team is effectively a nonparticipant, you don't have conference rivals when you barely field a team! I never did adopt a "second team" when my team was actually involved in the tourney. One day maybe that will happen again.

Also, "second team" is a little strong for what it is...

Top Bottom