• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015-2016 NCAA Men's Basketball |OT| 2 can play the 1-and-done game

Bowser

Purdue melted down in the last minute. From Swanigan hoisting up one of the worst 3s of the season, to Hammond loafing down the court off the missed FT to give up the DREB to Valentine, to taking 8 seconds to take a shot down 4 when you need to extend the game, just a horrendous crunch time performance.

Yep

One seeds: KU, UNC, MSU, who am I forgetting?

Oregon.

Midwest: KU
East/South: MSU
South/East: UNC
West: Oregon

Kevtones

Purdue melted down in the last minute. From Swanigan hoisting up one of the worst 3s of the season, to Hammond loafing down the court off the missed FT to give up the DREB to Valentine, to taking 8 seconds to take a shot down 4 when you need to extend the game, just a horrendous crunch time performance.

Oregon.

East/South: MSU
South/East: UNC

Potentially yeah. Either Oregon or Virginia. I think those two teams are 4/5 interchangeably right now.

Oregon.

East: MSU
South: UNC
Ah.

Oregon or UVa? Maybe give it to the Pac1X for political reasons, but IMO Virginia is the better team.

Proelite

That was awesome. Murray and Ulis are so good.

We're somehow going to be a top 16 seed and we're ranked #1 on KenPom for offense all because of Murray and Ulis.

It's a shame this is the worst group of interior players Calipari's had at UK. Like by far the worst. Nerlens Noel alone on the NIT team was a million times better than all the bigs combined this year.

Hey can we combine teams and enter together? We can keep the Duke name since UK is already in it.

Well start Plumlee, Poythress, Murray, Allen, and ULis.

With Ingram, Briscoe, and scrubs off the bench.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Purdue made that last minute pretty easy, but I'll take it.

On to March Madness!

Bowser

Ah.

Oregon or UVa? Maybe give it to the Pac1X for political reasons, but IMO Virginia is the better team.

I think you give it to Oregon over UVa because they won both their regular season and conference tournament. If you've got similar resumes, I think you've got to reward the double champ over a team that didn't win either.

I think you give it to Oregon over UVa because they won both their regular season and conference tournament. If you've got similar resumes, I think you've got to reward the double champ over a team that didn't win either.
In case it wasn't clear, that's what I meant by "political reasons". Reward the conference champ, committee usually loves that shit.

Bowser

In case it wasn't clear, that's what I meant by "political reasons". Reward the conference champ, committee usually loves that shit.

Ah ok. I'm surprised UVa's losses outside the top 50 get glossed over so much when talking about their resume. I mean, they've got 4 losses from 51-100, 7 losses overall, and, as stated, didn't win any conference accolades. Yeah, they've got some good top 50 wins too, but I think on balance their resume is closer to a 2 than a 1.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
Nobody has been talking about the big ten Chuck.

It's been a known down year. Most years a team that goes 10-8 like Michigan did and then knocks off the top seed in the BTT isn't sweating like Michigan is right now.

Karl2177

I'm guessing WVU, OU, MSU, and Nova are the 2 seeds, but what location would each one get? Nova east, WVU south, MSU midwest, OU west?

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Kansas kinda got screwed there. Should be heading to Chicago instead of Louisville.

Darren Rovell just tweeted that Kansas fans were buying Chicago regional tickets in droves

:lol :lol

DominoKid

Man they are really dragging out the brackets this year.

Holy crap I just realized this is 2 hours long too. Why?

the actual reveal should be done by like 630. they're just fucking around with interviews and predictions for the other hour.

that said if the next region they go through isn't UNCs then im out.

They were saying yesterday before Nova lost that Virginia was one of the choices being a 1 seed.

the only way i would've given them the 1 is if MSU didn't win their conf title and UVA did.

Top Bottom