• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015-2016 NCAA Men's Basketball |OT| 2 can play the 1-and-done game

DominoKid

CBS wrong as hell for this production
Qalr0QP.png

UNC actually has a pretty tough bracket. Xavier as a 2 is a bit of a joke, but WVU lying in wait as a 3 is rough.

They are of course better than everyone in the bracket, but that's expected when you're a #1. (poor UVa)

Bowser

Still really confused about A&M getting a 3 over UK. SEC tourney really does mean fuck all.

Seems to me like the committee set the bracket last night and then decided today meant fuck all. Otherwise you'd think A&M/UK and UVa/MSU would flip flop.

Shrennin

Didn't get the memo regarding the 14th Amendment
I think UVA deserved a #1 seed, so happy about that. I wish it wouldn't result in a game with MSU in Chicago.

Fjordson

Seems to me like the committee set the bracket last night and then decided today meant fuck all. Otherwise you'd think A&M/UK and UVa/MSU would flip flop.
Yeah, makes no sense. UK barely lost in A&M on a BS technical and then today beats them. Huh??

Tulsa got in lol. 4 bids and that's with SMU in trouble with the NCAA like old times. Maybe the Tulsa decision was a makeup call from last year keeping Temple out.

Bowser

Dookie Seth Davis saying you could argue Providence would have the two best players on the court vs UNC and then Chuck matter of factly saying "No you can't."
KuGsj.gif

Fjordson

Doubt UK makes it out of the weekend if they play Indiana. Oh well.

Dookie Seth Davis
saying you could argue Providence would have the two best players on the court vs UNC and then Chuck matter of factly saying "No you can't."
KuGsj.gif
Yeah, that was hilarious.

Yeah, makes no sense. UK barely lost in A&M on a BS technical and then today beats them. Huh??

TV money, plain and simple.
Indiana Texas A&M? No juice.

Indiana Kentucky?
Yogi Ferrell v Tyler Ulis?
Saturday night tv ratings

It is complete bullshit though, Kentucky should've gotten that 3 seed over A&M.

Indiana getting a 5 is harsh considering how well IU has played since Blackmon got hurt.
A 4 would've been more appropriate.

Bottom of the B1G was absolutely atrocious (thanks for nothing Rutgers), but MSU, Indiana and Purdue are capable of F4 runs if they play their best.

VRMN

I think UVA deserved a #1 seed, so happy about that. I wish it wouldn't result in a game with MSU in Chicago.

To be fair, UVA deserved it more than freaking Oregon did, but they pay for the crime by having to face MSU again if the seeds hold as the literal embodiment of MSU's being snubbed. I think they're hosed.

I mean, seriously...fuck RPI. It's the absolute worst ratings system and the committee treats it as near gospel. How the AP #2 team who won their conference tournament and has the probable Wooden Award winner leading their team isn't a #1 seed...sigh.

Top Bottom