• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

3DS sells 113,000 units in UK launch weekend (303,000 in Europe total)

heringer

Sage00 said:
As clever as the name '3DS' is, I think that's the root of these problems. Should've come up with something new.
If that's indeed the main problem then they don't have a lot to worry about. Eventually people will realise it's not just a new DS revision.

jdforge

Banned
Personally the only reason I've not bought a 3DS is because of price. It's the only Nintendo system that I've not bought at launch.

I'll buy one eventually but I'm sure there are plenty more like me who are either waiting for a hardware revision or a price drop.

I'm not too bothered about software, not many if any new systems launch with a great must have bunch of games. But I'm sure when OOT and Resi are available the urge to purchase will become unbearable!

All things aside (high unemployment, wage cuts, rising fuel costs, inflation, job uncertainty) the sales are actually quite healthy but the hyperbole in this thread is borderline madness.

Top Bottom