• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Milo Yiannopoulos’s ‘Dangerous’ book sells 152 copies in the UK

Realistically how many of that 152 even read the thing all the way through? I'm betting most didn't. The only person I know who bought it, bought it just to be edgy.

Khoryos

As someone else said, yeah, turns out denying people a platform to spew their bullshit does actually work as a deterrent.

On the other hand, giving him a platform allowed him to expose himself as a paedophile apologist and destroy his own career.

Maledict

On the other hand, giving him a platform allowed him to expose himself as a paedophile apologist and destroy his own career.

No it didn't. Him being exposed had nothing to do with Bill Maher. He was exposed by rival conservatives who dug the interview out from his past.

Don't buy into the fiction that exposure with Bill had anything to do with this.

d3vnull

Uh, where are you exactly going with this? Going for the "both sides are bad" false equivalence?

Just wondering how it is apparently acceptable to shit on a person on any side and feeling superior while doing it. There is no valuable discussion going on here, just people dumping their hateful 1 liners. Makes me sad, really...

Ponn

Banned
Just wondering how it is apparently acceptable to shit on a person on any side and feeling superior while doing it. There is no valuable discussion going on here, just people dumping their hateful 1 liners. Makes me sad, really...

Fuck the hate mongering, transgender doxxing pedophile.

Why don't you extend your empathy or energy to people or threads more deserving?

Breads

Banned
Free speech.

Chuckie

Well it is a horrible rotten person. So it is not weird people shit on him.

But what valuable discussion would you like to have about Milo?

d3vnull

Why don't you extend your empathy or energy to people or threads more deserving?

Just a general thing I keep asking myself when reading threads like these.
It just so happens that I posted in this one. I don't give a crap about Milo.

Lowmelody

Dude is a public toilet. Toughin up, buttercup.

Ponn

Banned

Uh huh, funny how that works with certain posters and only certain topics motivate them.

You think we should be nice to Milo?

Ponn

Banned
What are you trying to say, mate?..

I thought I was pretty clear. If you have the energy and empathy to spend crying about giving mercy to a fucking pedophile piece of shit milo then hopefully you are spreading that empathy and mercy around to more deserving people and in more deserving threads. In the vast majority of these cases in these threads where someone snaps and shows their ass by coming to the defense of these pieces of shit that is not true and they often forget about the post history button next to their names showing a lack of interest in social issue topics, except one other post in you guess it...another Milo thread.

Lowmelody

I love these trolls that complain they can't speak their mind while simultaneously refusing to do so when given the spotlight. Defending a nazi pedo through innuendo, cowardly.

Mask

I never understand why someone would drop in and be like "Why you all so hateful towards this transphobic prick who supports pedophilia? :("

Like, really? This is the thread you choose to drop that post in? You really think that IF, and that's a real big if, Milo himself were here, he wouldn't drop into any thread involving anything liberal or trans rights/individual related and immediately shit all over it? The dude is trash, makes a point of calling himself a "dangerous f*ggot" and revels in being hated. There's literally no value in defending someone like this because of what they say and do. They've made a career out of being the biggest piece of shit they can possibly be, and sucking in other shitbags to take their filthy money, there's zero reasons to defend them. It's not even a free speech issue since that only works on the government, and the current government in both America and the UK would likely let this dickhead spout shit all day. This is merely people on a public forum expressing their dislike about an individual and celebrating their well-deserved failure. Just so happens that any supporters of his have likely been banned from here for other likely-disgusting reasons long ago, or won't risk losing their accounts when they inevitably go too far in their defence and reveal shitty bannable views.

d3vnull

I'm a troll, a coward, a crybaby and a Milo defender now? Interesting...
But thanks, everyone. I kind of got the answer I was looking for.
Have a nice day.

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
Have a nice day.

Why are the concern trolls always the biggest passive-aggressive little cowards who cry at persecution and then run away with their tails tucked between their legs, I wonder?

Maledict

Have a nice day.

Lol. The intolerant left in action here! /s

It is so predictable and funny when people chose these sort of threads to start complaining about tone. Weird how those same posters aren't to be found in any of the threads where Trump insults people, or when Milo was endangering people's lives on his tour, or any of the other thousands of threads where someone from the alt-right has said or done something truly horrific and insulting.

These dumb acts aren't fooling anyone. Go peddle your deceitful shit elsewhere.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Guys why are you all so mean to Hitler/Stalin/Pol Pot/terrible person? I mean they're obviously terrible but why all the hate?

Anung

Un Rama
Have a nice day.

Quick guys! We're becoming as bad as they are.

By lightly insulting a dickhead we are in fact now worse than a Nazi pedophile trabsphobe. Who knew?

BigDes

I know Milo is a racist, transphobic homophobic pedophilia apologist but look, if you say mean things about him you are just as bad as Hitler, who probably had his reasons as well!

Realistically how many of that 152 even read the thing all the way through? I'm betting most didn't. The only person I know who bought it, bought it just to be edgy.

Can I borrow their copy? Or better yet, can you borrow it and post some excerpts?

Fuck this motherfucking cunt. That you feel any sympathy for him and not for the people whose lives he's tried to fuck up by doxing trans students tells me everything about you and your garbage nonsense about striving for 'constructive discussion'

BigDes

Why'd the nazi's disown him? Did he say something about Glorious leader?

He's a pedophile

Which yeah most of the alt-right are but you don't pedo up using your own name, you use a clever pseudonym on Voat.

Then you cry and accuse journalists of being the real pedophiles when you get exposed.

Maledict

He's a pedophile

Which yeah most of the alt-right are but you don't pedo up using your own name, you use a clever pseudonym on Voat.

Then you cry and accuse journalists of being the real pedophiles when you get exposed.

Let's be more accurate - he's a *gay* paedophile. He was always riding a risky wave, being a gay Jewish guy, and part of the backlash was the fact he's into guys.

I

NandoGip

Someone needs to research fhe overlap between nazis, anime and pedos

Milo doesnt seem to be into anime but he looks like an anime character

We all know he's borderline nazi/pedo

Maybe that was his appeal? Anime lookin guy who is a nazi and pedo?

Alt right messiah

d3vnull

Guys why are you all so mean to Hitler/Stalin/Pol Pot/terrible person? I mean they're obviously terrible but why all the hate?

Hitler: 12 to 17 million people killed
Stalin: 20 to 23 million people killed
Pol Pot: 1.5 to 3 million people killed
Milo: 0 people killed

Great comparison, man,

That you feel any sympathy for him and not for the people whose lives he's tried to fuck up by doxing trans students tells me everything about you and your garbage nonsense about striving for 'constructive discussion'

And you assume all of this because, why? I don't post much in these forums?

Why are the concern trolls always the biggest passive-aggressive little cowards who cry at persecution and then run away with their tails tucked between their legs, I wonder?

Still here. :)

EGM1966

That's an acceptable number - some nutters, some curious, some looking for material to attack him with and mostly a cold shoulder.

Vice

What are you trying to say, mate?

At this point that ship has sailed. But I guess if it makes people feel better, dump away...
And what's wrong with that? It's a person who has spent a large chunk of his life shitting on people while also being a terrible person.
It's not like.hes some innocent figure.

He's a pedophile

Can I ask what this is? because I don't want to google it just in case.

BigDes

Because you came into the thread specifically to tell us how bad we were for considering ourselves superior people to an openly racist, trans-phobic, homophobic, pedophila apologist.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Milo: 0 people killed)

It was meant to be hyperbolic. I can pick a whole other number of people closer in relation to Milo's scumbag status if you like to high light how ridiculous your comments are.

Zakalwe

Banned
Milo: 0 people killed

Great comparison, man,

Still here. :)

You /really/ don't understand why people are venting their frustrations about a right-wing lunatic who's being given more attention (even if that attention is in decline)?

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
Have a nice day.

So, you just came in here to feel superior to everyone else? Congrats, you care about an awful human being's feelings, you're the best.

Ithil

Dude is a fucking joke. Trying desperately to be the new big right wing star at any cost and failing miserably.

Top Bottom