• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Milo Yiannopoulos’s ‘Dangerous’ book sells 152 copies in the UK

Platy

Saying that Milo is a piece of shit is not even cursing him. It is like calling a terf TERF. It is just the basic description of what you are.

And you are not being VERY kind to pieces of shit because they at least can work as fertilizers, which we can't say for Milo

Erevador

According to Yiannopoulos's Facebook page:

Fact: DANGEROUS is not on sale in the UK, where I don't have a particularly big fan base, but 152 committed mega-fans paid international shipping anyway and got copies sent over from the US.
Headline: "Milo book tanking, sells just 152 copies"
This is why people hate the media.

So... it sounds like the whole premise of this thread is completely faulty since the book wasn't on sale in the UK anyway.

FyreWulff

So... it sounds like the whole premise of this thread is completely faulty since the book wasn't on sale in the UK anyway.

It's available on Amazon UK with free shipping

RiijO6u.png

It’s available from Amazon UK, sold by Amazon themselves and not by some international third party. It’s not like you have to be particularly dedicated to getting a copy, it just seems nobody wants it. FAKE NEWS.

daviyoung

Banned
His publisher dropped the book and he self published through Amazon. It's not available through UK retail and no-one can give two fucks about him over here.

Mask

I mean, regardless of it being distant shipping, it's still on sale in the UK. Never mind what this fuck nugget says, if it's available to buy in some way, it's still available.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Fake news is literally the new true news. Kind of like literally is literally the new figuratively. I don't know who I blame for any of this shit, but good lord I wanna punch whoever it is.

Top Bottom