• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

4/3 - Fight For Relief: Charity Event For JAPAN - iplaywinner x level|up

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Wow. Are there infinite different ways for Dante to style or what?

That teleport styling, goddamn.

h3ro

I can't even imagine what Dante play is gonna look like a few months from now once people actually find all his moves.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Dormmammu +Noel Brown combo is unstoppable.

Boy of Joy looking real Samba Da Amigo right now

:lol :lol :lol

EDIT: Oh shit theyre on different teams, this is MADNESS.

Does people playing as alternate colours on purpose get anyone else annoyed? Or am I a weirdo?

Wait don't answer that.

This is awesome.

Azure J

Fucking #dead @ the Samba line. Also dead at the full screen foot dive, that's 45 degrees of fuck yo' couch! :lol

the chris

Green Scar said:
Does people playing as alternate colours on purpose get anyone else annoyed? Or am I a weirdo?

Wait don't answer that.

This is awesome.
For some reason all the alternate colors bother me too.

h3ro

I dunno, I feel the opposite regarding colors. If it's possible for your team to run with a similar color combo or theme, it bugs me when they don't use it! :lol

Different strokes, etc etc. (orange Tasky and Noel Brown ftw)

h3ro said:
I dunno, I feel the opposite regarding colors. If it's possible for your team to run with a similar color combo or theme, it bugs me when they don't use it! :lol

That's when I don't mind it. Dante/Iron Man/Sentinel look cool when they're all jet black.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Green Scar said:

Wait don't answer that.

This is awesome.
Soda Pop Taskmaster gets headshots, your argument is invalid.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
"The brothers darkness are getting comboed out"

Oh my god this commentary is amazing.

HES FEEDIN DA CHILDREN

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
m-night-shyamalan.jpg

GAF SHOUTOUT FROM JARED :D

I bought a shirt. Shipping was kinda crap but I'm considering that the price of the shirt, everything else is a donation to the worthiest of causes.

Also, I would buy Bracket Hero.

Top Bottom