• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ace Attorney 5 (Platform Unknown), Ace Attorney 123HD (iOS) announced

GSR

http://www.famitsu.com/news/201201/29009127.html
http://news.dengeki.com/elem/000/000/452/452047/

zym5E.jpg

RA0aW.jpg

1-3HD will be on the iOS (iPhone 3GS/4/4S, iPod Touch 3rd/4th, iPad/iPad 2) and later Android; no word yet on AA5's platform.

Orayn

Vita+3DS would be a totally reasonable expectation for AA5, no?

Also, 1-3 will be right at home on iOS.

Bladenic

Wow, how ironic considering I finished the very first game on the iPhone today! I just really hope the HD versions are brought over to NA too.

Oh wow. No silhouette yet means we don't know if it's a return for Nick or Apollo.
Hopefully its Apollo so he can actually get a chance on his own. Maybe with a new prosecutor that isnt trying to help you and a sidekick that isnt already solving the case before you.

So, ignoring handheld wars, it'd be pretty interesting no matter which portable platform AA5 shows up on. Both systems can do something interesting with the camera. The rear touch can be interesting if this went Vita; whereas the 3D could add a bit extra oomph to some of those 3D clue pieces.

so1337

It's been a long time since AA4. I had almost given up hope on a sequel. Very excited about this announcement.

Wii Tank

I don't really see how they could really make it HD. Still, if they were to stick all three games on one cartridge for the 3DS and add some 3D depth to the backgrounds and sprites I'd buy it. *Edit* Nevermind I didn't see that the HD game was going to iOS.

Also about time for a new Ace Attorney game. Seriously. If they don't bring back Phoenix I'm going to be mad. Like really mad.

Kisaya

This is the best news of the year for me. I legit just had a meltdown and teared.

AA... you are my everything <3

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Sounds like good news to me, hopefully that compilation finds its way onto other platforms. Would love to see an English PC release, the old PC version released years back uses the GBA Sprites.

Whoa! Japan time is back for an awesome announcement!

VERY curious to see how they tackles the
juror system
since it kind of messes up the formula. Of course if it's before Apollo, that wouldn't be a problem.

Whoa! Japan time is back for an awesome announcement!

VERY curious to see how they tackles the
juror system
since it kind of messes up the formula. Of course if it's before Apollo, that wouldn't be a problem.

Danganronpa inspired system, making it the closest the west will ever get to playing that game (jk this game won't be localized either)

Top Bottom