• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agents of Mayhem |OT| Ain'ts Row

Stanng243

So this game is exclusively single player? I had no idea, given the name and the marketing I've seen, I thought this was multiplayer only. How is the game?

So this game is exclusively single player? I had no idea, given the name and the marketing I've seen, I thought this was multiplayer only. How is the game?

The general consensus is...

Good combat/gameplay.
Subjective writing/humor.
Pretty lifeless environment for an open world.

If you ever wanted a G.I. Joe type game, this is it. It's a good game that could've been great had some things been expanded upon and delved into more.

First couple of hours of this one are very discouraging, but after that when I started unlocking more Agents and customisation options, it got really fun and it's staying that way. This is a total sleeper. The scalable difficulty means that if you're finding it too easy you can just turn up the heat a little. It's also fun to traverse, trying to figure out how to get to that elusive red crystal shard. Good stuff.

Yeah the first mission is a terrible first impression. Those characters don't actually become fun to use until they're leveled up, but characters like Rama and Scheharezade are a blast to use out of the gate.

TVexperto

I enjoy this game so much, the graphics, the effects, the powers, the different characters. im not sure its not mure successfull

Top Bottom