• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Alleged Destiny 2 Poster Leaks - Sep 8th Release

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!
I hope its as good as part one, my favorite game this gen by far.

edit:
Date seems right they are running a Nightfall Strike Mayhem playlist thing for 6 weeks that ends the week before this date so maybe thats the lead in?

kiguel182

I'm really excited for this and what they will end up doing with it. Hopefully the engine is much better and they can iterate on content faster.

I never played the last expansion since it seemed a little short on content but I'm open to go back to Destiny for sure.

Guymelef

Yep, the top right corner has a PS sticker saying "Contenuti esclusivi per PlayStation 4", so "Exclusive content for PS4", translated.

The bottom row states "Accedi alla Beta in Anticipo", which is "Get early access to the Beta". So, I suppose Beta first on PS4?

The Beta thing could be pre-order related to every version.

hiryu

Anyway, I'm super excited for Destiny 2. I hope it's able to deliver on some of the promises of the first game.

Carn82

Well, even if the poster ends up being fake, the art looks legit. The guns look like proper Omolon and Suros designs.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Not really interested in the beta unless your character carries over. Even if you get a I was in the Beta emblem or something.

If I'm gonna play it's gonna be for real vs beta and having my character wiped.

OldMuffin

If this is indeed real, then it means we should get an official announcement in a week. I mean leaks like these usually mean that the publisher is gearing up to announce stuff soon right? Thats what I think happened with the recent shadow of war.

It says something about "the beta in advance". So preorder the game and you'll be able to play the beta I guess?

Also September 8th is a Friday so maybe they're planning it for a weekend release instead of a Tuesday, which I always liked better.

iFirez

There's going to be a big stress on story/characters this time around, because of well, ya know.

I hope so, I really hope so. Some of the leaks and rumours suggest its gone through a similar development hell as the first. I hope this one comes together stronger because the world they've built is so rich for narratives.

SgtCobra

Hnngggggg the hype train is about to leave the station, let's do thissss.....IF this is real that is.

Nah, their loss. I dont wanna pay the same price for a gimped experience that Xbox owners had to do with D1.
It's your loss, no one should lose some sleep about 2 exotics and a sub par strike.

FelipeMGM

I mean, even if these posters are fake, September is the Destiny month and Im sure they are aiming at a release for that month

Zakalwe

Banned
I don't get the "looks like a fake" calls.

I mean, it might be a fake but it absolutely looks good enough to be legit in terms of quality of artwork and presentation, etc...

The image of the poster looks very legit too.

If this is a fake then a lot of effort was made. There's literally no way to tell when the quality is absolutely on par with the output of Bungie in terms of Destiny marketing.

Never jumped into Destiny, but tried out the demo and really liked it. Kind of want to jump in with 2. And if this is true it'll release the day after my birthday so that's awesome.

One more info: the guy who leaked the second image said they're going to show it out in stores tomorrow, so it looks like an official announcement is coming today.

V1ctIm

Neo Member
I'm so hyped right now. Destiny is definitely still my game of the generation. Hope this surpasses.
Same, but this poster is bland as heck and gets my hype level moving not at all. Hoping it's fake because if that's how Destiny 2 looks I'm not sure I want to play it. :(

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Do all of y'all really want to play the beta if your character is just gonna get wiped before the official release?

Kyonashi

zHQseJd.png

Top Bottom