• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AMD's next-gen GPU special "product showcase" to be webcast live on Sep 25

Just thought I would mention how the Nvidia stream ran at 60fps and reaking owned.

Youtube sucks.

Also... Nvidia CEO went crazy half way through and yelled at some guy like a crazy person.

“As for the HD 7970, there are a few interesting deals. The Asus HD 7970 DirectCU II Top now goes for €249, down from €349 a month ago. The HD 7970 cards from PowerColor and MSI are available for €249 as of yesterday. In case that’s not good enough, the HD 7970 GHz Edition clocked at 1050MHz is also seeing substantial cuts. The Asus ROG Matrix Platinum is widely available for €299 and less. It cost €399 a week ago. The non platinum version is even cheaper.”

Read more: http://wccftech.com/amd-gpu-14-livestream-event-coverage/#ixzz2fvwfIi9A

No cuts to 7990 seems deflating in terms of this new card being in the 600 range.

Guess I'm going to miss this since I'm running off to my lunch break soon. It's supposed to be two hours, so hopefully the second half is where the interesting stuff is.

Bsigg12

I didn't realize this was going to be a 2 hour stream once it starts.

AMD Radeon Graphics
‏@AMDRadeon @aKxKarmaX We'll be starting the #GPU14 presentation in the next 10 minutes and it will run for about 2 hours. ^SL

Nzyme32

03:18PM EDT - AMD's Chris Hook just took the stage, explaining the problem with YouTube and the delay

But obviously we can't see that without the bloody stream

amrod

03:19PM EDT - It may be as long as 30 to 45 minutes. AMD wants to have a working live Stream so that they can directly show off the materials they're presenting

03:18PM EDT - AMD's Chris Hook just took the stage, explaining the problem with YouTube and the delay

From anandtech

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
03:19PM EDT - It may be as long as 30 to 45 minutes. AMD wants to have a working live Stream so that they can directly show off the materials they're presenting

artist

Banned
It may be as long as 30 to 45 minutes. AMD wants to have a working live Stream so that they can directly show off the materials they're presenting
uqzan.jpg

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!

From anandtech

Way to go, YouTube. What a piece of shit.

Top Bottom