• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AMD's next-gen GPU special "product showcase" to be webcast live on Sep 25

The yt stream in the OP is working great for me, except for the terrible, generic music.

As of like fifteen seconds ago, they stated they'll be starting in ten minutes.

edit: I'm stupid, that's not the stream.

artist

Banned
a6que4.png

DieH@rd

Banned
Ryan Shrout:
So, the issue with the stream is in relation to the music they were playing. YouTube didn't like it. The stream will go live when the event starts.

Bsigg12

Someone must have pressed stop on the live stream because it only saved the 7 minute video up right now. Nothing is live at this moment.

Any bloggers?

Edit: Stupid YouTube.

Demon Ice

Banned
Anyone know if there's going to be a review embargo lifted along with this event, or will the review samples go out sooner to actual product launch?

pulsemyne

I really hope it's not the same old shite reference cooler and they've actually tried with it.

The grid area on the cards right hand side may indicated a different heatsink is being used. Either that or it runs hot as hell and needs extra ventilation.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
Ryan Shrout:
So, the issue with the stream is in relation to the music they were playing. YouTube didn't like it. The stream will go live when the event starts.

That is so fucking stupid. People need to stop using YouTube, it sucks now, and use Vimeo or something.

Top Bottom