• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

another ubi f*ck up: 2 GB rar with concept art for unannounced games on FTP

Lakitu

st5fu
Can you post the Prince of Persia, Splinter Cell 4 and Lost concept arts please? I'd really appreciate it...

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
element said:
Just art then huh? Oh well, hope they can make it look like that. A good adventure game in the Naruto universe will nicely compliment the GNT games. :D

Ecrofirt

Matt said:
Damn, most of these files are in .psd, and therefore I can't seem to upload them...

Open Photoshop
>Save as .jpg

Upload

It's not worth the time though, as most of the images are poop.

Matt

WordAssassin said:
So re-save them as Jpegs? I'm also dying to know what this Lost game looks like.
Yeah...don't have Photoshop. And don't worry about that, the Lost folder contains only the standard Lost logo.

Ecrofirt

testtd4.jpg

Alcibiades

Naruto's gonna sell like sh*t, I bet one of the last-gen fighting games from GCN ported to Wii will do better...

Anime and Japan geeks aren't exactly in the target demo for 360 considering the games so far...

Alcibiades said:
Naruto's gonna sell like sh*t, I bet one of the last-gen fighting games from GCN ported to Wii will do better...

Anime and Japan geeks aren't exactly in the target demo for 360 considering the games so far...
That's not the problem, it's that there's no audience in Japan for the 360! Zing!

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
Anyone interested in doing a torrent of this?

ram

omg! did they hand out the prince of persia franchise to some shitty japanese developer? that looks ugly!

Top Bottom