• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Atlus USA publishing Eden Industries' 'Citizens of Earth' - PS4/PSV/WiiU/3DS/PC

RM8

Thanks, Atlus. If Flying Hamster II fails, can you also publish that? :p

Grabbing this on 3DS and PC, I think.

they annouced ugly indie game ?

MainCharacterGun3--article_image.jpg

Hype level below -9000

Awesome! Very excited about this. It was a real shame that the kickstarter failed, but good they got a publisher then at least.

Gonna get it on Wii U assuming it'll end up as good as it seems to be, and maybe later on Steam too.

Got the email for this game from Atlus. Like others mentioned, I instantly got an Earthbound vibe from it, and that instantly puts it on my interest list.

It's also what they almost exclusively released for long stretches of time. The last few years they've been trying to find the right western games to take on, and I think thanks to DD they've been finding a sweet spot.
Yeah, it's great that they have tried to expand and diversify beyond just publishing niche Japanese games, yeah niche Japanese games are their bread and butter, but I don't mind them doing this.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Wow at Atlus paying Microsoft the only dust. Even the Wii U...

I've never heard of this game before. Looks okay, not so much my cup of tea but for a reasonable price I'll definitely pick it up and maybe it can change my mind.

Atlus has a pretty large fanbase on nintendo consoles, im sure they dont want to ignore them.

Top Bottom