• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
i miss 90s deathmatches so
tumblr_ouljgimTQf1qivspno6_540.png

RBH

I just heard the news about Ric Flair being admitted to an ICU.

Lol @ his rep saying that Flair went to the hospital for "routine monitoring." Nobody goes to the ICU for routine monitoring.

Pikma

Banned
I just realized Gedo 50/50 booked the Okada vs Omega rivalry even though they had 3 matches, Sweeney Tom would be proud

Sounds like bile. Excess alcohol use and lack of food can bring that on.

Similar to how one can get the runs after drinking too much and eating poorly. Digestion issues can bring it about too. Gastritis and things like that.

I have had pretty chronic GERD and gastritis for a long time and have had similar symptoms.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
why does Okada take so much damage? Stop dropping that man on his fucking head please Kenny, ok thanks.

Ridiculous match, just ridiculous. Sometimes its really hard, REALLY hard to see where the "fakeness" in Kenny's knees are, and then you remmeber he knocked EVIL the fuck out with one, so I guess they arent that fake ;_;

why does Okada take so much damage? Stop dropping that man on his fucking head please Kenny, ok thanks.

Ridiculous match, just ridiculous. Sometimes its really hard, REALLY hard to see where the "fakeness" in Kenny's knees are, and then you remmeber he knocked EVIL the fuck out with one, so I guess they arent that fake ;_;

Everyone involved is saying EVIL wasn't knocked out

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Everyone involved is saying EVIL wasn't knocked out

lol what? Then he's the greatest actor in the world and that match should be nominated for a academy award.

doesnt matter, Kenny's offense looks viscious as shit, especially those knees sometimes. Im not saying hes not safe, but we all know they are crazy in Japan. His chops also look (and sound) much harder than the average chop for example.

Foggy

The shoulder takes the brunt of it. Camera angles and Kenny's precision do the work. Of course it's still dangerous, hell Naito's mouth got bloodied tonight after Kenny's knee hit the shoulder and extended upward, essentially kicking Naito in the mouth.

And yeah his chops are legit. I'll never take for granted chop exchanges after seeing Kenny and Ishii exchange chops in LA.

Rhaknar

I still havent seen Okada v Kenny 2 btw, I've seen 1 and 3 now :(

Pikma

Banned
This entire year has been mindblowing in terms of quality matches, it's incredible how NJPW can produce MOTY contenders just like fucking nothing nowadays

Top Bottom