• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

Raw64life

Just finished Omega/Naito. Wowzers.

If you're still not on the NJPW train I hope it's because you're just not watching wrestling at all.

klonere

Banned
I mean NJPW are going to let Shibata wrestle again, I'd cancel your sub already tbh, it'll save you the effort of having to do it when he returns

Egg0

Banned
I mean NJPW are going to let Shibata wrestle again, I'd cancel your sub already tbh, it'll save you the effort of having to do it when he returns

I pretty much only subbed to watch the G1.

Navigating the site is so fucked. Anyone know how to unsub?

miserable

nothing new

chono1f9srg.gif

that's Chyna btw

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
They must keep Kenny in Japan by any means necessary. Pay him okada money.

Those two are the best in the world AND make everyone else on the roster look like a million bucks.

I think he said he's signed through 2018 anyways. The idea is that they want the Bucks/Omega as a package deal.

Tall4Life

I really, really doubt Omega leaves New Japan. He's had an incredible year thus far and is probably the top gaijin in the history of the promotion. He's getting a raise.

Fellas, Zeus does not fuck around;

ZhSZnTk.gif

Also, the Shibata stuff...if he thinks he can do it and can get a doctor to clear him, you'll probably see him back in the ring. NJPW's English twitter was promoting the hastag #ShibataFightsOn - nothing to read into, perhaps, but who knows.

somedevil

Here is the progress Boston card:

Trent Seven and Tyler Bates vs Walter and Thatcher
Zack Gibson vs Havoc
Riddle vs Stone
Travis Banks vs Gallagher
Deonna vs Jinny vs Kai
Jeff Cobb vs Mandrews

Zack Gibson vs Havoc
Riddle vs Stone
Deonna vs Jinny vs Kai
Jeff Cobb vs Mandrews

Well, at least Seven and Bates won't have to worry about catching Thatcher or WALTER on a dive and giving Miz-tier effort.

I think he said he's signed through 2018 anyways. The idea is that they want the Bucks/Omega as a package deal.

No, his contract expires in January. But the Bucks' contracts don't expire until the end of next year, so the word is that he'll sign a one year deal with NJPW in January so that he and the Bucks can be free agents at the same time in January 2019.

NJPW is going to pay him a lot more than anything the WWE has to offer. There is also the indie stuff he does too.

lol no fucking way. If WWE really wanted him, they could easily outspend whatever he's making in NJPW plus indies.

Zack Gibson vs Havoc
Riddle vs Stone
Deonna vs Jinny vs Kai
Jeff Cobb vs Mandrews

That women's triple threat looks great.

But Banks vs. Gallagher? Hot damn that should be amazing.

As awesome as it was for Keith Lee to show up. I'd love to see Jeff cobb in action.

BSS vs Ring Kampf looks like a barn burner. Any Boston goers today?

That won't happen, WWE have all the cash.

A lot of you are going to be down as fuck when both Bucks/Omega and maybe a few more join WWE.

No, his contract expires in January. But the Bucks' contracts don't expire until the end of next year, so the word is that he'll sign a one year deal with NJPW in January so that he and the Bucks can be free agents at the same time in January 2019.

lol no fucking way. If WWE really wanted him, they could easily outspend whatever he's making in NJPW plus indies.

This is true.

Top Bottom