• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
2 Pentagon Jr shirts
1 LA Park shirt
1 Razor Ramon tank
1 Shibata shirt

I want to buy a Shuji Ishikawa Metallica shirt but I cant find anywhere to buy it

and this
ginyu_force_with_style_t_shirt_textual_tees.png

doesnt matter whether theyre safe or not because I never get to wear anything but business casual since I work 6 days a week anyways

Scottify

btw metal shirts are equally as unacceptable in public by the standards that you have set for wrestling shirts

I dunno man, I'm in my 40s and feel safe wearing some of my metal shirts, though I probably wouldn't wear my CoF or Cannibal Corpse shirts any more.

How safe are horror movie shirts? I feel okay wearing Friday the 13th or Halloween shirts in public.

Menome

Still not caught up.

However, I went into GAME today and all that was playing for the five minutes I was in there for was Seth Rollins' theme song on repeat. Not even the new version with BURN IT DOWN.

I'll add my voice to those saying that Sonic Mania is great. In fact, if it keeps up the same quality (I've gotten to Flying Battery Zone so far), it'll easily be my own GOTY.

enewtabie

I went to Myrtle Beach this weekend and there was a Hot Topic in the outlet. Picked up
a BC shirt and a YB shirt. The girl at the counter informed me that there was a new wrestling school that had opened. I told my wife the girl must of thought I look like I could be a wrestler. She laughed..

I did get a cool G1 White Tank from Prowrestling tees. Now that's a cool shirt.

Bronx-Man

Banned
I got a Randy Savage tee & a LIJ long-sleeve and I get complimented on both pretty regularly at parties. The best part is when it lets me know who isn't a spaz that I can talk about New Japan with.

I just finished the second Kingkiller Chronicle book. The Wise Man's Fear. Awesome books I would highly recommend to anyone wanting a different kind of high fantasy. I dont know what Ill do waiting for the third.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Anime shirts are safer than wrestling shirts because there are lots of women who like anime and far less women who like wrestling. The fact that perhaps the number is equal but the latter group is keeping it a secret is just as telling.

A general rule of thumb based on my personal experience is that there's an inverse relationship of the safeness of your apparel, and how fat you are.

Sephzilla

I don't know what deep seated personal issues prevent you guys from wearing shirts of a certain ilk but it's pretty weird

ok, real talk away from the silly #safe and #notsafe stuff. As long as it doesn't look embarrassing in public I'll wear it, whether its a wrestling shirt, gaming shirt, or *insert pop culture thing here* shirt.

klonere

Banned
ok, real talk away from the silly #safe and #notsafe stuff. As long as it doesn't look embarrassing in public I'll wear it, whether its a wrestling shirt, gaming shirt, or *insert pop culture thing here* shirt.

That's where I'm at with it

Obviously, there are hideous wrestling t-shirts, and t-shirts of any fandom/brand/whatever that you'd be better off not wearing in public. But I really couldn't care about what anyone else wears, as long as they shower and use deodorant!

The only wrestling shirt I wear regularly is my black Inoki NJPW shirt that I got a few years ago.

This but in black
NEW-ANTONIO-INOKI-NJPW-JAPAN-PRO-WRESTLING-T-SHIRT-MENS-PURORESU-LION-LOGO-O-NECK-T.jpg

Also sometimes my Sandman shirt
sandman_parental_warning_t-shirt.jpg

And on summer days when I'm out day drinking whatever, I'll wear this sometimes
w05176_1.jpg
The swag one is better safe than those billionaire boys club shirts I've seen.

That's where I'm at with it

Obviously, there are hideous wrestling t-shirts, and t-shirts of any fandom/brand/whatever that you'd be better off not wearing in public. But I really couldn't care about what anyone else wears, as long as they shower and use deodorant!
But they claim they don't smell even their g/f says so

Browny

Banned
The only wrestling shirt I wear regularly is my black Inoki NJPW shirt that I got a few years ago.

This but in black
NEW-ANTONIO-INOKI-NJPW-JAPAN-PRO-WRESTLING-T-SHIRT-MENS-PURORESU-LION-LOGO-O-NECK-T.jpg

Also sometimes my Sandman shirt
sandman_parental_warning_t-shirt.jpg

And on summer days when I'm out day drinking whatever, I'll wear this sometimes
w05176_1.jpg

Remove the word Swag from that Rude t-shirt and there's 3 t's I'd wear.

I own just the one t-shirt - Cesaro The Professional with the WWE logos removed. #stitchlife

Mahonay

Banned
Remove the word Swag from that Rude t-shirt and there's 3 t's I'd wear.

I own just the one t-shirt - Cesaro The Professional with the WWE logos removed. #stitchlife
The "Swag" on the shirt is really fucking dumb, but I kind of like how stupid it is.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Bray pinned Balor clean on Raw? Whats the point of the SS match then? These fucking bookers man...

Top Bottom