• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
TBF, HHH literally said that Carmella was going to be a star when he was explaining to E&C why she wasn't coming up with them to the main roster.

Yeah, but that's just a thing he says about everyone

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I swear man, sometimes I lose a little faith in humanity in general when I see the kinds of weirdo threads that get put up on OT.

Oersted

Truth talk, house shows are actually fun. They are focussed on making the audience happy and not Vince.

Audience participation, improvisation(like when the audience turns on the face, face turns heel for a moment), nonscripted promos etc

Jericho letting the audience decide what he uses against Kane was fucking stupid fun.

Truth talk, house shows are actually fun. They are focussed on making the audience happy and not Vince.

Audience participation, improvisation(like when the audience turns on the face, face turns heel for a moment), nonscripted promos etc

Jericho letting the audience decide what he uses against Kane was fucking stupid fun.

Totally. I wish WWE would do more house shows in LA but I think because it's a big market they have to do TV.

somedevil

New Asuka shirt:

DHTIsaWU0AITTgQ.jpg:large

The politics shit is crazy today, but it finally put some fucking sense into some people I thought were lost for good. So...thanks for that I guess?

Back to wrestling, how many SummerSlam matches do we get tonight? Think Baron just cashes in tonight so Cena vs Corbin can be a title match?

Angry Grimace

The politics shit is crazy today, but it finally put some fucking sense into some people I thought were lost for good. So...thanks for that I guess?

Back to wrestling, how many SummerSlam matches do we get tonight? Think Baron just cashes in tonight so Cena vs Corbin can be a title match?

Cena v. Corbin wouldn't be a title match if he cashed in.

Nakamura would have to fight Cena. Nakamura is the No. 1 contender to the title, not a fight with Jinder Mahal.

Pikma

Banned
no, he lost to Tony Neese last week in a ok match with a crazy spot
They made him change his look, including his mask, and cut a promo in spanish, all just to do the fucking job and continue to not even have a feud, meanwhile Brian fucking Kendrick has been cutting the same shit promos and doing the same shit rest holds every episode ever since the show debuted

Fuck WWE

Recall

Still working through the G1 days and just finished Day 10.

Day 10 fucking sucked.

Even Omega openly spoke into the camera how he is wearing house show tights because that's all it is, a house show.

Pikma

Banned
Apparently Lucha Underground recently granted release to some random dude whose character was killed during the 1st season but because of their fucking ridiculous 7 year contracts he was still stuck with nowhere to go.

Those fucking carnies

Apparently Lucha Underground recently granted release to some random dude whose character was killed during the 1st season but because of their fucking ridiculous 7 year contracts he was still stuck with nowhere to go.

Those fucking carnies

Yeah, those contracts are crazy. I can't think of another company that holds guys hostage like that.

Tom Nook

Those fucking carnies

Crazy.

It's probably one of The Crew guys.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.

Those fucking carnies

killed?

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
You know the USA has a quality president when threatening to plunge the world into nuclear war is only the second most abhorrent thing he's done in the past 7 days.

Pikma

Banned
Why the hell do guys like Braun, Cena, Roman, etc. always wear shit stuff when in public, like those ugly ass sunglasses, I honestly feel like even I could help them improve their image

Top Bottom