• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin Thread of Hard Summer Justice Slam !

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm looking through some vids on YT and came across this. Hadn't seen it in a long while so I forgot how awesome it was at the time.

Listen to the reaction he gets :(

They dropped the ball so hard with Raven. Shit, DDP and Goldberg were bad, but Raven was even worse. This quote is golden

Welcome to WWF Raven...Uh no we think your persona confuses the fans ...yeah we gave it to this new guy Edge anyway...don't worry We're sure you'll be very over without freedom on the mic or a hand in ur own angles.Yeah you can keep ur DDT finisher even though its the generic finisher of 75% of our female roster.By the way how do you feel about black leather shorts?

Going to watch some more Raven vids and cry myself to sleep.

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
mario ate my burger said:
So I'm looking through some vids on YT and came across this. Hadn't seen it in a long while so I forgot how awesome it was at the time.

They dropped the ball so hard with Raven. Shit, DDP and Goldberg were bad, but Raven was even worse.

Don't remind me :(

Forkball

WWE really didn't do anything with Raven, but he did have some entertaining hardcore matches. Didn't he win the Hardcore Championship like 20 times?

As for the next person the WWE releases, I say Curt Hawkins. I don't think I've seen him in a match all year. Zack Ryder's getting a lot of attention on ECW (OHHHH RADIOOOO) so I expected the WWE to do something with Hawkins, but nothing so far.

Just got back from the Colorado Springs house show. God damn I hadn't seen a house show show since, 1999, but it was a blast.
DSC00029.jpg
I'm the champ.
All American American-
DSC00046.jpg

The Legacy
DSC00093.jpg

Orton the Face in this match.
DSC00095.jpg

Barrage

mario ate my burger said:

They dropped the ball so hard with Raven. Shit, DDP and Goldberg were bad, but Raven was even worse. This quote is golden

..It's in Philly.

Wrekt

I just watched Smackdown.

Screw Jeff, Matt Hardy needs to turn on the girl at the tanning salon. He looked like an Oompa Loompa that got lazy after only putting on half of his make-up.

Lebron said:
He's losing to Hornswoggle. His time is drawing near.
Chavo getting cut would be a mercy kill. It's far better than Vince shitting on the Guerrero name every week. You'd think he'd reserve that kind of animosity for the Benoits and Savages of the world instead.

B-Rad Lascelle said:
Chavo getting cut would be a mercy kill. It's far better than Vince shitting on the Guerrero name every week. You'd think he'd reserve that kind of animosity for the Benoits and Savages of the world instead.

Macho Man is a saint!

RBH

New Japan has performed a 180 in its standing regarding the IWGP Tag Team Title. After coming out and saying Team 3D were still the champions, something - probably pressure from afar - has led to them now recognizing the “British Invasion”, Brutus Magnus & Doug Williams, as the 53rd generation IWGP Tag Team Champions. Secondly, their V1 defense of the belts, against Beer Money Inc. (James Storm & Robert Roode), is set for the “Hard Justice” PPV on August 16th.

http://www.puroresufan.com/njpw/?p=857
This news pleases me.

GoutPatrol

Forgotten in his cell
B-Rad Lascelle said:

Paycheck is a paycheck.

Novid

Banned
Lets make it clear - they need to hire a professional 200 bucks to even get this style right.

Can you guess the Divas and Knockouts?
DivavsKO-1.jpg

There is a Shimmer Version not that better:

SHI-dvd-vol24-small.jpg

As for Smackdown - CM Punk is perfect right now - Hes what Trips was in 2000 but IMO he never carried it over. If it wasn't for Vinces 3 man rotation over at RAW, The Brand would be doing just fine quite honestly.

:lol in Botchamania 89 its got that kid from England trying to act tough on the mic saying "The British Bulldog is gonna win...... whether he wants to or not!" :lol Man I remember laughing about that in the oooooold school days, even watching as a young dude I knew that made no sense. :lol

I know RAW is on in like a second, but I dont even feel like watching :(

HURRY UP SMACKDOWN!!!

edit - Oh, we are in Calgary!! Maybe... something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom