• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 9 - F*** Off, We're Full (Of People With Different Ethnic Backgrounds)

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
What else is new with you holy

Oh it's only 100ppp? I'm glad if it had to be only one it's 100 but yeah there should be a choice.

Not much roo. Just sitting here waiting for my cat to come home :( it's been like 5 hours now. She's never been outside for more than an hour without coming back in.

My mums left now so hopefully she works out its just me :(

Gonna sit outside with some alcohols and hope the cat spots me and comes back, I've walked around the area and no sign of her.

Mr. Tone

EwXgOd0.jpg

I've been eyeing off all the specials this week, I need to get on wikipedia and actually work out wtf I need to watch. So many.

Watched the short mgann ep, but was pre occupied.

An Adventure in Space and Time is a docudrama about the first few years of the show. Aired in the UK this morning, think ABC are playing it Sunday night.

I watched one that was like a recap of the 50 years. Dr lost his memory so they go through his 1200 year diary. That was ok. Then I got ep 1 of the greatest villans but that seems to just be old eps.

Not much roo. Just sitting here waiting for my cat to come home :( it's been like 5 hours now. She's never been outside for more than an hour without coming back in.

My mums left now so hopefully she works out its just me :(

Gonna sit outside with some alcohols and hope the cat spots me and comes back, I've walked around the area and no sign of her.

Good luck

When your cat (name?) comes back I think you need to transfer a smidge of its obedience to your mum :)

I think it goes by your non-mobile prefs

ooh neato

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Using this last page to say that all Dr. Who fans should watch An Adventure in Space and Time because it's absolutely magical.

I will be watching it very shortly. I'm hearing good things.

The McGann short was great I thought, though the surprise of it being him was ruined on fb :(

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
That sucks :( it was a complete shock to me and was nice.
And this is why I'll be up to watch the special live Sunday morning. Note to self, get snacks
I dont know what the mcgann short was but I think it was already ruined because of that reveal special that came out ages ago. Right?

There was a reveal special? I had been attempting to go on a blackout so may have missed it

HolyCheck

I don't like these secrets between us. I'm feeling neglected.

:(

get on the irc on your phone! then you can know the secrets.

And this is why I'll be up to watch the special live Sunday morning. Note to self, get snacks

There was a reveal special? I had been attempting to go on a blackout so may have missed it

dont worry about him, he was confuing mgann with the 12th dr lol. he's young.

yes i think there will be a few ausgaffers up sunday morning. i'm keen as mustard. gonna re watch the last few eps or so tonight me thinks

Yeah, I'll be up Sunday morning for it. 6:50 isn't particularly early (e: though I guess it'd be earlier if you're not superior edt states), though I guess it is a little bit for a Sunday.

I'd planned on getting up around 6 to rewatch Name of the Doctor beforehand, but as luck would have it ABC2's weeknight reruns they've been doing for a while now happen to have that episode on this evening so I'll just watch it then.

Man, these 1GB+ update downloads for every single Xbone game are really making me feel the sting of my 2mbps connection. Going to be a frustrating generation that's for sure...

lol even Microsoft call it Xbone.

PEOPLE HAVE ALREADY STARTED SHOWS ON PS4 TWITCH STREAMS

ADAM BOYES CALLED IN

WTF IS GOING ON IN THIS WORLD

Still no cat, :(.

Come back kitty :(
:( hope she hears you and comes hom :(

oh syth_blade22 are you going to change your name back on gaf too?
The Russians have stopped chasing you Holy?

+1

Fewer posts per page means it reloads faster!
Exactly! Plus it means if Shaneus posts it's less time until there is an untarnished page!

Also fucking GIFS and NSFW moves along quicker.

Also why the fuck not. 50 posts is a ton.

Using this last page to say that all Dr. Who fans should watch An Adventure in Space and Time because it's absolutely magical.

Also google.com

HolyCheck

google was super fun today!

yes, now its the albanians.

also, has anyone watched sleepy hollow? watching the first episode now. it's fun.

i ignored it as i thought it was something like supernatural style tweens adventure

I don't care for what ever supposed reasons that 50ppp for proles is better, this is beyond reason and logic. 100ppp has been the best since time immemorial and will be forever more.

Jintor

AusGAF X plz

storms this morning were brutal. I actually got woke up at 6am by the whip-crack of thunder, which has never actually occured before.

its what im counting on
so whats this adventure in space and time
so far i watched the night of the doctor and a ultimate guide or something
too many specials to keep track of
im not going to bother with any of the monster ones

Top Bottom