• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bar MAFIA |OT| There's Gonna Be Shots

SalvaPot

If Ouro is not scum I'll be 100% ok with me been lynched tomorrow or for a Vigilante to target me, 100% cool, I don't care. Its a free kill, scum, I am wasting town's time! You can thank me later!

At hyper's request

1. You drop a bullshit bandwagon vote on me immediately after Cat does.
Two people makes a bandwagon now? Bullshit. If I was a bandwagoner I'd have voted for like 8 different people by now.

2. You consider other people scum (actually, do you? Do you have any other viable reads as this point?) but you always come back to me for some reason. I get that I acted scummy. I didn't mean to but I had to do what I had to do. But i repeatedly offer explanations and information and yet it's like you don't even listen. Do you even read the thread, or do you just look for my avatar and go "YEP, she's scum!!!!"
I think you're the most likely scum, that's why. Your explanations actually just make you seem even more shady. They have little info of value, bruh, and furthermore they are completely open-ended, giving you a way to explain your way out of anything.

Also, when I see your avatar, I see an angry potato.

3. Like, dude. Town works together to discuss things but you alllllllways seem to be on the outs with everyone else no matter how hard you try not to be. You're scum and you're a really bad actor.
I'm on the outs with people today because I'm posting more and trying to push people, and quiet people are deciding to latch on without any real reason. Ouro has been trying to start a bandwagon me all day: "Let's lynch ttk, who's with me?"

4. You post just enough to make the appearance of being active with some fluff or whatever and then POOF. You vanish. You never contribute to ongoing discussions and instead post your own thoughts completely out of the blue. "I'M HELPING, GUYS!!!!!!!"
This is so not relevant, and I don't know how you could even claim this, especially after today.

I sorta see salva's point on ouro acting strange, but I haven't looked at enough myself to decide whether I would go for his lynch.

If Ouro is not scum I'll be 100% ok with me been lynched tomorrow or for a Vigilante to target me, 100% cool, I don't care. Its a free kill, scum, I am wasting town's time! You can thank me later!

Great, so you want us to waste a lynch or one of our vigilante's shots if ouro is town.

Sure, go ahead, claim you're fine with it, but that just means that, if you're both town, scum essentially got a townie to give up at the same time they got a mislynch. On top of that, town won't just auto-lynch you, they would have to consider it on its own merits

Also I don't know how much more clearly I can insinuate things in my posts today without spelling it out for you guys

PS THE WHALE HAS A PRESENT

At hyper's request

Two people makes a bandwagon now? Bullshit. If I was a bandwagoner I'd have voted for like 8 different people by now.

I think you're the most likely scum, that's why. Your explanations actually just make you seem even more shady. They have little info of value, bruh, and furthermore they are completely open-ended, giving you a way to explain your way out of anything.

Also, when I see your avatar, I see an angry potato.

I'm on the outs with people today because I'm posting more and trying to push people, and quiet people are deciding to latch on without any real reason. Ouro has been trying to start a bandwagon me all day: "Let's lynch ttk, who's with me?"

This is so not relevant, and I don't know how you could even claim this, especially after today.

That's only somewhat my request. I'm asking you to address how WAMD was defending herself, not attacking you.

And in any case, your vote was a bullshit bandwagon one. It went like this:

Catvoca: WAMD is fluff posting a bunch, is playing the safe. VOTE
ttk: Huh, I thought she was playing risky, although I see your point about her playing safe (???? wtf?). Consider me paranoid enough. VOTE

Doesn't matter that it was two, the vote didn't make much sense when you did it

TheExodu5

Banned
TheExodu5, if you are around, do you think, should you survive to day three, that you would be able to say something about yourself then or give us something that would make you worth keeping alive?

I don't think there's anything I can do to satisfy the mob. I expect to be lynched day 3. Hopefully I will have provided value by then...that's all I can do.

She had been suspicious all day, from the opening response to you. She just seemed like she's flailing and overly defensive from D1. I didn't post enough on D1 I guess to make that obvious, but I'm learning. Anyway 2 is a lonely bandwagon. What happened to AB last night seems like a bandwagon to me

Is there anyone who thinks timetokill might be town? Speak now. Or in general, post your reservations for why he might not be scum

UNVOTE

Would prefer people to register the vote as being much closer, so 5 vs 3 is better than 6 vs 3

TheExodu5

Banned
Okay so Exo is shady as fuck and definitely a lynch candidate, but I also don't like the thought of possibly lynching town despite his claims / general refusal to cooperate, so an Ouro lynch makes more sense to me, if I had to pick the two.

What is my refusal to cooperate exactly? Why does everyone think the only way I can cooperate is by telling everyone my role power?

cabot

timetokill (5)
ourobolus 1274
catvoca 1434
nin1000 1608 (1668)
kyanrute 1643
gorlak 1731 (1733)
gorlak 1746
hyperactivity 1802 (1816)
wherearemahdragonz 1805

zeemumu (0)
nin1000 1335 (1410)

wherearemahdragonz (2)
barrylocke 1383
timeaisis 1461 (1697)
timetokill 1480 (1566)
timetokill 1651

crab (1)
gorlak 1396 (1421)
salvapot 1397 (1458)
hyperactivity 1679 (1763)
theexodu5 1691

retroid (0)
nin1000 1410 (1431)

nin1000 (0)
gorlak 1421 (1430)

batsnacks (0)
gorlak 1430 (1731)

kyanrute (0)
nin1000 1431 (1608)

lone_prodigy (0)
hyperactivity 1452 (1455)

ourobolus (3)
salvapot 1458 (1811)
dusk soldier 1473 (1735)
zeemumu 1490
retroid 1571
gorlak 1733 (1746)
dusk soldier 1735

theexodu5 (3)
batsnacks 1471
timeaisis 1697
salvapot 1811

catvoca (1)
nin1000 1668

cabot

How long do we have left?

gre_1466283600.png

SalvaPot

Is there anyone who thinks timetokill might be town? Speak now. Or in general, post your reservations for why he might not be scum

UNVOTE

Would prefer people to register the vote as being much closer, so 5 vs 3 is better than 6 vs 3

I am fairly sure timetokill is town. Last night I read his pm role with my command.

Since you guys aren't going to vote out dragonz -- again -- and I'm very confident I can prove it tomorrow -- I will vote for Exo or Ouro because they're also on my scum list

Who's it gonna be?

Timeaisis

His plan wasn't to tie the vote and achieve a no lynch it was to tie the vote and then scum read anyone who breaks it, which he knows is inevitable. He doesn't care who breaks the tie.

Furthermore, he didn't care he died as long as it wasn't him. He's need in survival mode 100% of this game.

ttk, stop the breadcrumbing bs right now

She had been suspicious all day, from the opening response to you. She just seemed like she's flailing and overly defensive from D1. I didn't post enough on D1 I guess to make that obvious, but I'm learning. Anyway 2 is a lonely bandwagon. What happened to AB last night seems like a bandwagon to me

You keep doing the same thing. You said it yourself, it's too late, why are you telling me now, the issue was with your original vote.

And that's a minor issue compared to the issue of your unvote, at least personally. And I don't want to read about your motive behind your unvote, you already gave a pretty good reason imo.

Why do you think ttk is town? What actions have you made that should make any of us believe you're town? Why are the claims against you bullshit?

batsnacks

UNVOTE

I think new player TTK is town. I know why he's getting voted i.e. he's jittery, reactionary, omguses too much, etc. but this is new player TTK's first game of mafia that's to be expected. Just a gut read but I think there are better candidates for today.

TheExodu5

Banned
Because you never give us ANYTHING

All your posts are just "I can't say anything, I'll be quiet now, stop asking about my role"

You're the least useful "town" bartender ever

What the hell are you talking about? I've given my thoughts on Hyper, WMD, Crab. What the fuck else can I do? Short of having a daytime command there's absolutely nothing I can say that will satisfy anyone. All people are doing is jumping on the bandwagon and somehow there's an illusion that they're participating more than I am at the moment.

TheExodu5

Banned
Honestly it pisses me off how my no lynch stance has poised everyone against me.

I never expected the hive mind to be so god damn strong.

You guys are so narrowly focused on absolutely nothing.

Exos lack of information bugs me, but tbh his actions so far reads as one that I can understand. In the vacuum of gafia it seems a little weird, but it's not so different from my other mafia experiences Once Upon a Time. To be honest, I feel a bit uncomfortable voting for him because of that.

What exactly is the case against Ouro? Is it just that he is talkative and people think he's obfuscating info? Nin1000 isnt much better Id say.

Top Bottom